Hello and thank you

Hi my handle is SH-4-DE or shade, i don’t know that much about the game or the ships and i’m not in concierge but that doesn’t mean i cant be of use or not play with everyone ells, i also look forward to playing with you.

Welcome Shade. Lots of people here eager to help you learn the game. Don’t hesitate to ask. Looking forward to meeting you in mumble and flying together.

Hey Shade, experience is not an issue here. Everybody is welcome! Even some staff members here haven’t spent large amounts of money so don’t think that’s a roadblock either!

As long as you’re here to be part of a dedicated group of friendly individuals, you’re part of ADI. Looking forward to seeing you in the verse!

Welcome Shade! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse and learn the ropes of flying, plus you can try other members ships first before buying to see if you like it. Hope to fly with you soon!

Hello shade…

Don’t worry about such things. Everybody of us started new in star citizen a while ago. But with proper enthusiasm you will learn most game basics quite easily… In this way, welcome in the team, Shade :slight_smile:

Welcome Shade,

There’s tons of stuff to do in game and none of it needs tons of ships or concierge. Plus we have org ships that are definitely are going to need crew too!

Welcome to the team!!! don’t hesitate to ask

@SH-4-DE welcome to the home of chaos and comedic mayhem we call ADI. You’ll find that the folks here are more than happy to help with your learning curve and any questions you have. You’ve picked the right place to call home and a team that looks out for its members.

Welcome aboard Shade! Good to have you with us.

Welcome to ADI, see you in the verse

Welcome onboard, Shade. Don’t worry about being concierge or anything, the game is coming out so fast it doesn’t really matter. Hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome Shade!!! all good you will learn about the game by playing! Welcome aboard!

Welcome to ADI shade. No worries dude. We all play to our own style and comfort level. I doubt I’ll ever be concierge but I don’t measure my fun that way and neither should you. Seek me out buddy.

ok…wow i did not expect this to get as much attention as it did, i thank you all for your kind words of encouragement and reading them says allot about the people in this org. i look forward to working/playing with you.

Hey Shade!

Not to worry Shade we all begin somewhere! Better now that CIG is pushing quality of life updates so you’ll have less of the frustration going into it then others might have, plus the revamped flight model as well as ADI always encourages new members to seek out help or advice in the forums, discord, or mumble or if they just want to help out or need a hand themselves. Welcome to Atlas!