Hello All

Good Morning,

This is LoneWolverine, probably dropped in on a couple of your ArmA servers before with the same name. Glad to be invited to a group with a wide range of professions and that supports each other. Looking forward to seeing you guys around.

Welcome LoneWolverine!! When you get the chance, jump onto Mumble so we can get you onboarded and caught up :smiley:

Welcome LoneWolverine,

Good to hear that you want to be a part of the org. And with some mil-sim in your back pocket I’m sure you will be able to contribute well too.

Hope to fly with you soon. Cheers o7

Heya Lone!

I’m glad to have you with us. If you have questions you can always ask one of our staffmembers. also dont forget to hop on mumble to complete your onboarding! Hope to see you around.

Master-Young

Welcome Wolverine to ADI! You should hop to mumble to get you onboarded and properly in the org. I’d like to stress that you can always ask questions if you are unsure of something. I hope to chat with you soon in mumble or discord.

Hey there LoneWolverine - welcome to the ADI community from a fellow (former) Arma player - I’m sure we ran into each other at least a few times.

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Welcome again and I look forward to seeing you in game!

Welcome to ADI… and I agree, dont hesitate to ask! either here on the forums, mumble or ingame…

Hi and welcome @LoneWolverine to ADI glad to see you on bored and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

@LoneWolverine

Welcome to ADI… Did you get on flight night just now? If you didn’t you missed a gem.

Come say hello on Mumble, I am always after a new wingman.

Welcome to the ADI, LoneWolverine. If you haven’t done so already, hop on mumble and get your onboarding completed. See you around

Welcome to ADI, Feel free to look me up if you need questions or want to fly.

Welcome aboard LoneWolverine,

We’re glad to meet your acquaintance. It sounds like you’ve found what your looking for within ADI, which is great to know! Breaking down into divisions/professions, is just one of the tools that helps us look for professional…and professionalism is one of our main qualities we look for in new recruits. So, we’re happy to have you as part of the family. I look forward to getting in some flight time with you as well as getting to know more about you. Don’t hesitate to let us know if you need anything!

-Hyn

Welcome to ADI dude!