Hello All from Isper47

Hello Everyone,

I’m a new player to star citizen. A friend of mine who is part of ADI told me about you and recommended I join up. So hear I am.

As a new player i’m not overly familiar with all aspects of the game just yet.

I usually play more of a PvP oriented role in other games, but i’m up for just about anything.

1 Like

pleasure to meet you ill get you onboarding now

Welcome bud,
this game & org should be right up your alley.

Welcome. Another marine, marine pilot you add to the fleet. I o7

Welcome! You’ll get the hang of it quickly. Don’t hesitate to ask if you need help with anything.

Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen! Lots of helpful people here, feel free to ask any questions. Hope to see you out there with us!

Welcome to ADI, Isper! There will be no shortage of action for players who are more PvP inclined, but it’s great you’re open to other gaming aspects because there are about a million ways to get involved. One of the great things, though, is that you don’t have to fill just one role so feel free to explore them all and discover what you enjoy!

Welcome Isper!

Welcome to ADI isper, glad to have you and see you in the verse

@Isper47, welcome to ADI. We always love having the friends of current members join us. It makes for all the more camaraderie and great adventure.

Hi Isper, Welcome to ADI. Hope you enjoy your time with us. See you in the verse.

You’ll be able to take part in PvP in this org, no problem! Glad to hear you’ll be joining a friend here, as it’s always nice to have somebody familiar to fly with.

Welcome Isper47! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Hello Isper. Good to have you in the team and welcome at Atlas Defense Industries. Just let us know if you ever need help, advice or assistance.

Welcome! I look forward to meeting you in game!

Welcome! Plenty of Pirates and bounties to hunt out there so eventually PvP should be going good!

Welcome aboard the Org Isper47! I look forward to flying and fighting along side you!

Welcome to ADI Isper and thanks for joining us. Who’s your friend that’s already in ADI? We owe him a beer. PvP is plentiful here; we’re the good guys and there’s plenty of bad guys to go round so you won’t be bored. I look forward to running ops with you.

New arrival or grizzled veteran we’re happy to have you with us Isper. As always feel free to ask questions about the game or if you need back up out and about in the Universe from the Discord/Mumble/Forums and welcome to Atlas Defense Industries!