Hello ADI

Hey guys,

I’m new to ADI and PC gaming in general. I haven’t spent too much time in Star Citizen but I really enjoy it so far and patiently waiting for 3.0 like everyone else. I never been a part of any other type of organization like ADI but I hope to have fun and make new friends.

Hi KillaWookie!

Was nice seeing you in Mumble briefly, welcome to ADI! Hop on again when you have some time and let’s get a few games in :slight_smile:

Notuh

Welcome Killa, have to say ADI is a great org to be starting out in, great to have you in buddy. See you in mumble sometime.

Hello Killa,

Glad to have you with us. Welcome to the beautiful world of PC gaming! I hope you find ADI to be a welcoming and fun place. I know I have. Looking forward to seeing you around in game and in mumble.

Hey there KillaWookie (great name by the way) - welcome to ADI!
Dont worry about not having much time in game with SC - there is still plenty of time to learn - after all, the game is still only in Alpha. In the meantime, if you are enjoying the game - dont hesitate to hop onto mumble and fly with your new Org mates; its a great way to get to know other members and try out new things in the game. Once 3.0 releases, we hope there will be even more for ADI and its members to take part in.

Other than that, don’t hesitate to reach out to a staff member (start with a Team Lead) if you have any questions and welcome again! I look forward to gaming with you.

Welcome @KillaWookie,

thanks for your interest in ADI…it seems many folks are getting in to PC gaming just for Star Citizen, like Infandus said, don’t worry too much about not having the experience, we all have much to learn and a lot of time before the actual game drops. We’re definitely looking forward to getting to know more about you though, so be sure to hop on Mumble in order for us as well as yourself to become a little more familiarized with the family; this will help you on in the long run, especially with us moving closer and closer to the SC 3.0 release.

Additionally, ADI hosts a Friday night flight night, so be sure to keep an eye on the calendar atlasdefenseindustries.com/calendar and check those out. We offer both US as well as EU based gatherings, which you’re welcome to either, or both. In the meantime, you can hang out with folks in some of the more active games such as ARK, ARMA, PUBG and or BF1 if SC becomes too stagnate for you…at least until the release of 3.0 anyway :laughing:

Be sure to let us know if you have any questions, and once again welcome to the ADI family!