Hello ADI.

I’m a 38 year old Software Engineer from California, and I’ve been playing Star Citizen for a couple of years after having backed the original Kickstarter. I have high hopes in dabbling in all of the various features of the final game, though at the moment exploration calls to me the most. I’m looking for an organization that takes the game seriously enough to train while understanding that real life will always come first, and this is after all a game, not a job. ADI looks like a great fit, and I hope to soon be flying with you all in the 'Verse.

Welcome Crosson! I enjoyed talking to with you in the lobby. Look forward to seeing your fleet of ships and how the game pans out and allows you to put them all to use. Get in mumble and discord as much as possible and get to know ADI! See you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI. It should be a good fit. Hope to see you in mumble, and while there isn’t really exploration yet, we have flight nights on Friday if you want to join.

Also, out of curiosity, what’s your programming language of choice?

Hi Crosson,

Sounds like you’re in the right place. I too love the “family first” rule. Not many organizations, guilds, or clans have that mentality for us adults :slight_smile:. All the best. See you around soon hopefully.

Welcome to ADI Crosson! Be sure to check our calendar for upcoming events. The calendar can be found here: atlasdefenseindustries.com/calendar