Hello ADI

Hey Guys!

My name is Chizzang, I’ve played SC for a few weeks and its the best. Now and I’m looking to take the experience to the next level. Really looking forward to doing that with an awesome Clan! hoping to join the marine division. Hooah!

Welcome Chizzang!!! Onboarding you now :smiley:

Hey Chizzang!

Welcome to ADI. I think you’ll find it a great organization and everyone is willing to assist when needed. We have many members who have a wealth of game knowledge. Looking forward to flying together.

Welcome Chizzang. If you have any question feel free to hit me up in mumble or shoot me a PM

Welcome! It was good talking to you earlier. Looks like you’re going to give fleet security a try, great!

My offer still stands if you ever want to borrow some ships and try them out, just hit me up on mumble or discord.

See you in the 'Verse!

Welcome to the family @Chizzang

As a fellow marine I am of course very happy to have you on board. But nonetheless don’t you forget to participate in one of our flight nights.

Looking forward to fight with you.
Greetings from Switzerland

Hello @Chizzang

Welcome to ADI. If you have any questions feel free to jump on mumble or send me a message any time. Though I am not a marine you can be sure that I will pick up my rifle from time to time! See you out there and happy hunting, Hooah!

Hey Chizzang - welcome to ADI from a fellow Fleet Sec Marine - its good to have more FPS junkies joining up!

Star citizen is definitely and incredible experience and we’re happy that you have decided to have ADI be a part of that experience. While you are here, if you have any questions about the Org or its policies, dont hesitate to reach out to a team lead (like myself) - we should be able to answer most of your questions or address most of your concerns pretty readily.

Other than that - welcome to the family and I look forward to seeing you around.
Dont hesitate to join the rest of the FPS junkies in some wildlands / planetside / etc!

Hello Chizzang,

I love the enthusiasm ! Hey, if you haven’t done so already be sure to hop on mumble so that you can complete your onboarding so that we can give you full membership privileges.

Hoping to see you at a flight night soon. Cheers o7

Hi and welcome @Chizzang to ADI glad to see you with us and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Hello Chizzang,

welcome to ADI,

As you already may have noticed, we have some flight nights on the weekend. Flying in formations, doing some missions in the PU and makes fun. You get a cookie for each pirate kill and coffee for your participation :wink:

Anyway glad you join us and see you soon at port olisar