Hello ADI

New Guy here checking in!

Welcome to ADI Quelori! Looking forward to flying with you. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Hop into mumble when you have a little time to do a proper onboarding for you.

Welcome to ADI, Quelori. Glad to have you around :slight_smile:

Hey, welcome to ADI! We do all kinds of stuff to pass the time, so be sure to hop on Mumble to see what we’re up to! It will be a great chance to get in some time on Star Citizen, but also the other games we play!

Hi and welcome @Quelori to ADI glad to see you on bored and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Hey there Quelori - welcome to the ADI community!

Dont hesitate to reach out to me (or any other TL) if you have any questions about the Org.

Hope to see you around mumble soon!

Hello Quelori,

Nice you join us, welcome to ADI.
When you have time, come to discord and mumble for having nice conversations about SC or other games. You can find there a wingman, a captain, an engineer or just ask the cook for cookies recept and get a coffee…:slight_smile:

Glad you come on board and we see us in the verse.

Welcome to ADI. Feel free to jump in mumble and shoot the shit.