Hello ADI! Want to join

Hello, My name is Alex, RSI name is randtgn. age 25, russian, want to team up and have good game with good peoples. play arma2 sinse it was released and arma3 a lot btw :slight_smile:
I like trading and helping other players fight against pirates. timezone is UTC+4 but very floating

Greetings, Randtgn! Great to have you aboard! There’s definately more than enough pirates to shoot. Hope to see you in the 'Verse soon!

1 Like

Hay Alex, welcome to ADI. One of our staff members will be with you shortly to walk you through the process. ADI is a great org with lots of experienced players who have been in the verse for many years and more than a more new guys like me. There’s a great mentoring spirit in ADI so don’t be afraid to join in with whatever’s going on. See you.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! glad to have you and I guarantee you’ll love the community. looking forward to flying with you.

1 Like

Wow, nice to meet you all guys! hope to see u al in the 'verse asap

Welcome to ADI Randtgn, very good to hear you like helping out and fighting pirates. Hope you get fully OB’d and to see you soon

1 Like

Greetings randtgn,

I had fun hanging out today. Sorry it took so long to work out the bugs and to get you into the party. I hope we can do more ops as this game gets more developed. Welcome to the Org, we are glad to have you.

Honorspren

1 Like

Thanks Honorspren, it was awesome :slight_smile: and thank you for all your help!

Welcome Randtgn! Glad to have you with us here in ADI, you picked the right place to call home as we are very active with experienced players always willing to help out. What ships are you currently flying? Hope to see you in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Randtgn :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us. Join Mumble and find a lot of people to fly with.

See you in the Verse!

Hello Randtgn and welcome to ADI! You wont be alone in your endeavour to fight pirates, everyone in ADI loves to fight pirates too! Be sure to check out the cargo cert on the forums! See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Randtgn. I hope to see you in the verse very soon.

Welcome to ADI Randtgn. You have picked a great place to call home in the verse. No matter what part of the game you want to explore, we have folks interested in pushing the limits. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Welcome to ADI Randtgn. We all love getting some pirate kills on our roster. I hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Alex, i see you in the verse man =D

Welcome to ADI Alex. I’m +9GMT so I will likely be around on the weekends. Hope to catch you in game!

Hello Randtgn and welcome!

What interests or activities do you have with SC? Do you have any ships yet?