Hello ADI! - Vilander

Hi guys,

I’m looking to join ADI. I am brand new to Star Citizen and I’m looking forward to utilizing your training and certification course to skill up and begin contributing.

I have chosen ADI because you are one of the largest highly active organisations in the game and I also found your charter appealing.

Cheers,

• Vil

Welcome Vilander! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you found a great org to call home with a very active membership and a lot of experience. What area interests you the most and what ships you currently flying? Hope to see you around in the Verse!

Vilander, welcome to ADI. Always glad to see some fresh blood. If you see me on at anytime I really enjoy teaching Star Citizen nuances to the new members to help them get up to speed. don’t hesitate to reach out to anyone, especially me for questions. Looking forward to flying with you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Vilander. ADI is indeed a great place to learn about and get the most out of SC. The game can feel a little confusing at first go so please feel free to ask questions and chat members up. Also don’t be shy about asking in Mumble I f you want to test fly a particular ship. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Great choice Vilander; welcome to the ADI team. As you noted, there’s a great mentoring spirit here at ADI. There’s lot of experienced players only too happy to share their knowledge. I’m a survey scout in Exploration and Survey, but nothing stops me, or you, from getting qualified in a manner of the game. So don’t be shy. Jump on to Mumble, chat on Discord and immerse yourself in the culture here. I look forward to running ops with you.

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone.

My current ships are:

• Avenger Stalker
  • Vanduul Glaive
  • Anvil Hawk
  • Vanguard Harbinger

Hello Vilander and welcome to ADI! You made the right choice in joining ADI! Take advantage of the cert training and the Ops, ADI has to offer. I will see you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Vilander, we are happy to have you here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Greetings and welcome Vilander, excellent to have you aboard here at ADI! I’m looking forward to meeting you and flying with you soon here in the 'verse!

Welcome, Vilander. Wonderful to have you with us. Those are some great spacecraft that you have available. Hope to see you in the 'Verse soon!

Welcome Vilander to ADI =D, i see you in the verse

Welcome to ADI Vilander. if you’re looking to increase your fleet size. Feel free to ask to test out a ship.

Hello Vil, and welcome to ADI. You have a pretty powerful fleet there. I’m guessing you are either going fleet sec or BH. Hope to play with you soon.

Welcoem to ADI Vilander :slight_smile:

Nice you chose us. We have a lot of vetran and active members so hop on Mumble and they will teach you all about the game.

see you in the Verse!

Hello Vilander and welcome,

I know it’s been said before - but there’s plenty of SC veterans here, so don’t be afraid to ask for help.

Greetings Vilander,

Welcome to ADI we are glad to have you here. It sounds like we joined up for similar reasons. I’ve been finding that you will be a much more skillful pilot if you have a Joystick or 2 and a Throttle. That being said we are working on revamping out training courses once we see the new flight model. I hope to see you around more. :smile:

Honorspren

Hi guys.

So is there somewhere I can learn about the certification & training programs? Something in the way of literature, perhaps? Or is it more informal?

Cheers,
Vil

Hello,
There are usually people on at most times and I hope to see you around the verse.
I hope you will like it here with us and welcome.

Hey Vilander - the forums are usually really good at finding out when/where the cert/training is taking place, you can look under Divisions to the specific area you are interested in or in the general forum and look for titles with certification training. Hope this helps, don’t be afraid to ask for help in Discord as well or on Mumble.

1 Like

Hello Vilander,

welcome to ADI. You re right, ADI is one of the largest organisation in SC. I m sure you will find new teammates, friends and have fun flying with us while exploring the universe. Check our calendar for the upcoming events and join us in discord and mumble for either help or fun.

See you soon in the verse