Hello ADI from Khristoph

Hey all,

I’m excited to be part of a larger org here in the verse. I pledged back in 2018 but didn’t really start playing until this year, it’s super playable now days and gorgeous!

I mainly fly a Constellation Andromeda but also have a MISC Prospector to experience mining. I look forward to crewing up with other members of ADI!

-K

Welcome to ADI Kristoph, see you in the verse. Also, are you perhaps joining M&S?

Hi and welcome! There has been huge progress in development of this game; it is so addictive now! I can’t waiti to fly with you! :smiley:

Hey! Welcome back Khristoph! What division are you interested in?

-Saphnon

welcome to ADI.

For division S&H for sure with my trusty Prospector. Also, my first ship upgrade from startup was the Freelancer DUR, loved it. I will most likely grab another exploration ship once those mechanics are active.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Khristoph. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing you in game.

Welcome aboard!! I’m excited to see the Connie reworks that keep getting rumored. Gorgeous ship design!

Hey there Kristoph, and welcome to ADI. Hopefully see you and your Prospector at work. And, if you are interested in seeing but it’s big brother can do, plenty of us here needing to fill a seat on a Mole. :slight_smile:

Hey Kristoph, welcome to ADI.
We are happy to have you, feel free to hop on mumble and hang out. Its always a great time around here.
Hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Welcome Kristoph. The game does indeed become better by the patch, agreed some patches are better than others, but it’s going in the right direction.

Welcome Kristoph. I love this game and it keeps getting better by the patch. I hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome back to the verse Kristoph! Glad to have you here with us at ADI. Looking forward to seeing you out there.

welcome kirstoph hope to crew up with you soon

Welcome to ADI! Looking forward to flying with you in the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI Kristoph.
The game is in a pretty decent shape already yea. Can’t wait until they add more gameplay loops and star systems. It’ll be absolutely amazing then.
So you’re a fellow Connie owner as well, nice. How are you liking it?

I love my Connie! Steering can be a bit hectic especially when asteroids are floating around you but those 52 missiles are just awesome.

Also, I actually traded in my Prospector for a Cutty Red, which I’m also in love with! Naturally it’s now May’s subscriber of the month ship, my luck!

I’ll be on Mumble tonight, seeyall in game

o7