Hello a pleasure to meet you all

Hello my name is Zonzetzul. I’m fairly new to PC gaming and am very excited to be a member of your star citizen community.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, and the verse! Good group of folks to learn from, looking forward to seeing you in the PU. Have questions, definitely ask… all are here to help!

Hi Zonzetzul and welcome to the organization. You’ve picked a great time to dive into PC gaming and Star Citizen; so many fun and exciting game play options happening now and many more planned in the future. I’m sure you’ll be able to find a role that fits your game style. Look forward to meeting and flying with you soon. See you in the Verse!

Greetings Zonzetzul, Agree with the others, Gaming and being part of ADI clan is a great way to make new friends and develop motivation. Feel free to ask anything in the discord channels. Always plenty of folks who enjoy sharing their experience.

Welcome Zonzetzul! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Hello and welcome Zonezetul see you in the verse!

Hazard

Welcome to ADI Zonzetzul! Good to have you onboard.

welcome Zonzetzul pc gaming is a lot of fun. i myself play a few different onces. but i find i like star citzen the most. welcome to ADI and i hope i see you in the verse

Welcome to ADI Zonzetzul! what, so far, is your favorite part of PC gaming?

Hooooo buddy, welcome to a new world. You’re definitely going to enjoy what comes with PC gaming! What made you finally make the leap? Anything in particular?

Welcome to ADI Zonzetzul. It’s the place to be. I look forward to playing with you.

Hello Zonzetzul and welcome to ADI, if you have any questions feel free to ask me or any of the org members otherwise i see you in the verse

A belated welcome aboard to ADI Zonze! I have been out due to at home computer issues and real life stuff. It is great to see you as a member and hopefully Atlas will work out to be your Star Citizen home like so many of us!

Hope to see you soon in the verse!

~TH