Hay PPL I'm A right noob so be nice :)

Looking to go down the Security division, as what industries I’m in the real world and who wouldn’t want to do that in space :slight_smile:

looking forward to doing some group plays and learning the game and what it has to offer.

see you in the verse.

Pocketfluff

welcome Pocket,

well it looks like you’ll be watching my six then. :wink:

Welcome pocket fluff. Flying ships in star C is the best. And any experience in convoy operations and security is welcome. Not to forget about our marines on the ground. Welcome too the org. Looking forward to flying with you.

I would count on me just yet still learning the ropes :slight_smile:

Yer I’m liking the sound of the marines

Welcome Pocketfluff! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

1 Like

Glad to have you with us pocketfluff! See you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to the team, Pocket Fluff! Right off the bat I have to say, you’re name is cracking me up. I don’t know what pocket “fluff” is, and I’m not sure I want to know, lol. How did you come up with this particular gamer handle?

1 Like

Aahhh, come on, pocket… We don’t know any noobs here, just people with different level of experience, that will improve according to service time. So you can relax. But anyway - Welcome at Atlas Defense Industries and have a fine time here. Should you ever have questions, just shout over.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI pocketfluff. Where do you ply your trade? I look forward to running cargo with you.

1 Like

Welcome aboard @GDIFireHawX. Theres a great cross section of folks here you’ll fit right in with. If SecDev is your thing then you’ll find plenty of like minded folks. Look forward to seeing you in the Verse

1 Like

Hi and Welcome Pocketfluff! Security is always nice to have! see you in the verse!

1 Like

We’ll have plenty of space in security for some pocketfluff! Happy to have you with us and ready to get out and take some security contracts!

1 Like

It actually came from a Rickey Gervais podcast, years ago and it’s been my call sign for everything for years :slight_smile: its based off the most useless, random thing ! :slight_smile:

Do you mean in the real world or in the verse ? :slight_smile:

Welcome, pocket, glad to have you aboard! looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

real world

@GDIFireHawX, welcome to ADI! There is a lot to learn and you have the best place to help you learn and excel.
Ranger, out.