Halocline

Hello Everyone. I’m new to the game, and excited to be a part of the community.

Welcome Halocline! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. Looking forward to seeing you in Mumble, and then the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, if you need any help with anything just give a holler in mumble, will be happy to help.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Halocline
If you need anything please do reach out and see you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to the team! Feel free to reach out if you need anything! Feel free to tap the knowledge of online players on our Mumble server! Hope to see you in the Verse!

1 Like

Halocline,

Well we all were new at one point or another, first step mumble and start asking questions… lord knows I still do :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, @Halocline. There is so much going on in the game and a lot to get involved with. Hop into mumble sometime, there is always something going on and if you need help with anything we have amazing people for most parts of the verse. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. Hope to see you out in the verse!!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI and hope you enjoy your time. And as always if you need a hand we are here to lend a hand.

1 Like

Welcome to the Verse and ADI O7
We are all here to help you navigate the verse.
Hope to see you out there.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Halocline. I look forward to seeing you in our org and division ops.

1 Like

Greetings @Halocline

Welcome to ADI! The community is truly great and there is a large breadth of knowledge to tap into. Catch you in the verse!

Cheers

1 Like

Hi! Welcome to ADI! Look forward to seeing you in the verse. If you need any help with anything feel free to reach out!

Welcome to ADI, glad to have you here. Let me know if you need anything.

Hi Halocline & welcome! I’m also new to the game and ADI as well. HMU if you ever want a partner to explore and discover new things in the verse with :slight_smile: I’m currently spamming VHRT bounties and could use an extra pair of hands to man the battle stations on my Constellation if that tickles your fancy. Hope to see you in the verse soon!

Welcome, you picked a great org. Feel free to reach out and ask any questions you might have and we look forward to playing together.

Welcome aboard, @Halocline !

Just 2-cents :
Try to stay on Mumble & Discord often so find your rhythm playing with us AND so you don’t miss out on activities!

:smile:

Welcome to ADI

You picked a great Org to get started and learn with. If you need anything, never hesitate to ask, and I hope to run into you in the future.