Hail from Aseb

Back in 2013 I bore witness to this amazing concept via Chris Roberts. Just the thought of it was enough to make me itchy for more. I pledged immediately and got myself a sparkly new OJ 315.

At the time all you could do was look at the ship and after some period, enter your hangar, do some free flight and so on…
I had joined another org. some time ago, but there wasnt much going on and outside of “Around the Verse” there wasnt much to keep my direct interest and I continued my life. Since then I’ve gotten married, added some new additions to my family and pretty much pulled it all together.
I’ve never forgotten about this game in the making, but had so many other things going on that it would have been put on the back burner.
I’ve recently picked it back up and can see that they’ve come a long way and still have quite a ways to go. Still Star Citizen seems like it’s holding true to its original promise.

Now I’d like to find a place I can settle in with some friends to play with. ADI seems to me the most logical decision. I’ve read up on the ins and outs and look forward to becoming a part of the community.

Thanks,

Aseb

Greetings Aseb, glad you have chosen ADI for your return to the verse, agreed things have got a long way to go but the gameplay has improved a lot recently & fingers crossed will only get better

Welcome to ADI Aseb :slight_smile:

I had it just like you and I also backed in 2013. I thiught it was awesome then so now it is just insane :slight_smile:

Congrats with your family. It sounds very nice and a good priority.
SC have delays but yeah they are really doing a great job!

We have a lot of active and friendly members so hop in Mumble and Discord and you will find a group to fly with.

See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Aseb - Star Citizen has come a long way - the Origin ships are quite fun. I have a 315 as well - a nice little one person ship to do some exploring in! Join us on mumble for some good Star Citizen fun every day!

Welcome to ADI Aseb! Real life comes first, but man did you choose a great time and place to come back to!

What are you flying most these days?

Thanks for the welcome.

The only ship I have is the OJ 315. I know they’ve made some improvements to it since way back when, but I’m sure it’s essentially the same.

I’ve only just within the past week or so re-downloaded the client to check out what is what. It is pretty awesome. However, I was on one hand hoping they’d be closer to completion. And, on the other hand am totally fine with taking their time. The concept of this game is amazing. So, if it takes them a while(which it has) to finish the game then so be it.

I have been able to explore the PTU and check some stuff out, but currently, at least for the next couple of months my PC will be limited. It is Star Citizen ready, all but the RAM. So, I’m going to by 16gig ddr4 after tax time and then I should be set to be able to test my piloting/fighting skills.

Exploration is what I want to do though. I want to search out every inch of this Universe and uncover the amazing things I’m sure will be hidden everywhere. Atlas seems to be the place that will be a good fit for me to do so. And I could be helping a community of like mined individuals.

I can’t wait to start.

The Origin 315p is planned to be reworked for 3.5 - Q1 2019. See the roadmap - they showed a preview in a recent video that looks awesome.

Hey there Aseb and welcome ! Looking foward to having you officially with us after you complete your onboarding, if you have questions of any kind feel free to reach out!

I’m getting ready to head to work but I’ll be back around 3am EST. So I’ll jump on mumble
then and see if anyone can onboard me. If not I’ll do it tomorrow before work.

Welcome to ADI Aseb! I’m a fellow 2013 backer and I agree that the game still seems to be heading in the right direction and holding true to CR’s vision. I haven’t been a fan of a lot of Origin’s ships, but the 300-series is an exception. I look forward to seeing you in the 'Verse!

That had to have been one of the best introductions I have ever read. You have to be a writer or something for work. I just want to say welcome to ADI Aseb, and I hope you enjoy your time with us. We always strive too keep good company around.

Welcome aboard Aseb! Glad to have here, and that’s awesome with your initial start into the game. It’s awesome your here and drop by anytime in mumble, we almost have something going on in 'verse!

I appreciate that Tincup. Thanks.

I’m off work the next couple of days so I’ll likely be one to get things started then.

Glad to have you aboard, greetings. Be looking for you in the verse

Welcome to ADI, glad to have you with us, i cant wait till i see you in the verse =D

Greetings Aseb and welcome to Atlas!

Welcome aboard Aseb, it was a pleasure speaking with you during your onboarding.

Welcome to the org Aseb. SC has come a long way from the concepts and hangar simulator it use to be and so far its just kept on getting better glad to have you on board and il catch you in the verse

Thanks a lot Keil. I look forward to playing with all of you.

Welcome to the corp Aseb!