Greetings

Hello everyone,
This is Thomas Harrsk. Glad to be here!

Welcome to the family, Thomas! Glad to have you!

Hi Tomas,

Good to have you onboard!
Which division you applied for and in what role? I’m currently in staff division and want to become a combat pilot.
C u in the verse!

Bye Changenl

Welcome ThomasHarrsk,

It’s great you’re joining us. If you need anything let us know.

hi ThomasHarrsk, I’m part of your staff so please feel free to contact me with a question, or getting on the pu, or ptu together. We have a lot of people ready to help you with not only star citizen, but tec, controller or even comp questions.

Welcome!!!

Welcome Aboard ThomasHarrsk !

I am Lexton one of your resident Prospects here in Atlas Defense Industries. If you do have any questions for me… please reach out to me via the PM System here on the forums as that’s the best way to reach out to me. I am comfortable to answer any questions you might have about the Organization, Divisions, Star Citizen and any Technical Questions you might have.

Again Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries ThomasHarrsk !

Welcome Aboard ThaomasHarrsk! I am Marcko, one of the ADI Staff Prospects, hope you enjoy your stay here, if I can be of any assistance pm me here or look me up on Mumble, once again welcome to Atlas Defense Industries, see you in the Verse’

Welcome to ADI ThaomasHarrsk, what are you looking forward to the most in game my play style is combat focused I know that we have a lot of other things to do in game from mining to exploration, and we have the means to cover it all if you have any questions send me a message. see you around

Greetings and Welcome to ADI - the best Org in the Galaxy!

Glad you joined us!

Captain Kern: