Greetings

Hello there ADI,

I was lured here by Lexton with the promise of good fun with great people at odd hours of the clock across the burgeoning systems of Star Citizen so lets not make a lie of those words! Personally looking for more of the calmer paced economic and exploration aspects of SC at the moment myself until I can upgrade the old rust bucket of my pc to handle the faster paced combat oriented roles available to pilots and marines alike. So, if I can help out in any way or make a good stand in for a target practice tutorial let me know!

-Zel

Welcome Aboard Zelphis!

I am Lexton one of your resident Prospects here in Atlas Defense Industries. If you do have any questions for me… please reach out to me via the PM System here on the forums as that’s the best way to reach out to me. I am conformable to answer any questions you might have about the Organization, Divisions, Star Citizen and any Technical Questions you might have.

It was awesome talking to you for the past week, I love it when recruits ask me extensive questions. Shows how well they think and make decisions, and don’t worry about your rust bucket. I gotta upgrade a few things myself when the game finally launches. But I’m glad you took the plunge, and hope your onboarding through mumble goes smoothly!

Again Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Zelphis!

lol funny Zelphis, welcome to adi, so do you have 2.6 or 3.0 atm?

Hi Zelphis,

Universe is way to big to look for good people, great you found us online!
C u soon! :laughing:

Hello Zelphis,

Welcome to ADI. It’s great to have you here. I’m looking forward to flying with you and seeing you around. I’m glad Lexton was able to help you out. I hope you find yourself at home here. Please do let us know if you have any questions. Best wishes

Welcome to ADI Zelphis, I’m sure you will be making target practice out of those pirates before you know it just keep flying, see you around

Hi Zelphis, welcome aboard! I am Marcko one of the Prospects here at Atlas Defense Industries, if you have any questions feel free to look me up here, on mumble or Discord, maybe even in the PTU, take care!