Greetings

Hello everyone.

Hi and welcome @Cheela to ADI glad to see you on bored and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Hello Gheela and welcome to ADI! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. We are there to help you.

Flight nights are every Friday. Check more info about the flight night schedule in our website’s calendar.

Hey there Cheela - welcome to the ADI community!

It looks like you’ve already completed the process of being onboarded - which is great!

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Please note it could take a day or two for your application to be processed. That said - the only thing this will delay is your access to the private forums here on this site - once your onboarding is complete you are free to get fully engaged with the ADI community!

Hello Cheela, good to talk to yesterday and happy to have you onboard. o7

Welcome to ADI, Gheela. See you in the verse

Welcome to ADI, Gheela. See you in the verse

Hello.

@Cheela

Welcome to ADI.

What time zone are you in? If we are ever on mumble at the same time come and say hello, I am always after a new wingman.