Greetings...

Hello ADI…

I was initially approached on the RSI website a few days ago and am now getting around to poking around the website and reading a bunch about the ORG over the last hour or two. Obviously, my interest has been peaked enough to go as far as making this post. Consider this a friendly hello and that I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thanks o/

Hi Tempo79,

Thanks for the friendly hello, see you on Mumble soon hopefully :slight_smile:

finished my boarding process earlier today \o/

looking forward to meeting everyone

cheers

Welcome Tempo79!

Welcome Tempo79,

I was in the same boat seeking just the right Organization that peaked my interest. I know I made the right decision, and hopefully you’ll enjoy everything ADI has to offer now, and much more when the game actually launches! Good to have you on board!

-Hyndrosa1

i could be mistaken, but if there are other sections of the forums besides general, introductions and technical support i’m now supposed to have access to… it seems as though i don’t. i remember devrak mentioning something about 24-48 hours until things become “active”, it’s been beyond that time frame as of now.

thanks

Hi Tempo, please make a post in this topic so that S1 can have a look at it: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5999