Greetings, Zombie

Hi Everyone,

I’m Zombie. I have several ships, but my Misc Freelancer is my baby.
I want to explore the universe, I want to see it all.
Hope to see you in the verse!

Greetings,
Zombie

@Zombilly, Welcome to the Verse and more specifically, welcome to ADI. The Freelancers are a great all around favorite, so you’re already on the right track. :+1: What divisions are you interested in? C&T, E&S perhaps? any particular leanings or do you prefer to be a jack of trades?

Hi Zombie, Welcome to ADI. If you haven’t already jump onto our mumble server and a staff member can get you onboarded. Hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome aboard Zombie! Glad you chose ADI to make your Star Citizen home.

Welcome to ADI Zombie, you have found a great place to call home in the verse. Hard to beat the Freelancer When it comes to utility (though the Cutlass pilots may have a good argument as well). Look forward to flying with you soon.

Hi Zombie, welcome to ADI. There’s plenty of us with Freelancer’s, and they’re a great ship for all manner of uses, so I’m sure you’ll have great fun with yours. Looking forward to seeing you in The Verse.

Welcome to the team, Zombie! I started out with a Cutlass first, but after a while I ended up getting a MAX. Cargo hauling is a great way to make fast, easy credits. If you’re ever looking for a wingman, let me know!

Hello Zombie, Welcome to ADI.
I am also a huge fan of the Misc Freelancer. Really never cared for the Freelancers before but I ended up getting a Mis. That thing is my go to ship for just about everything. I do package runs, bounty missions, FPS mining with the thing. Love it!

Welcome, zombie, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help with anything please don’t hesitate to ask. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Hey @Zombilly, welcome. Exploring is one of the two things that interests me as well. It should be a lot of fun going out and seeing what SC has in store if you wander far / long enough. Glad to have you on board, and don’t be a stranger if you see me in Mumble.

Hello and welcome in the game and our orga, zombie

Wow, overwhelming welcome.
Thanks everyone.

The I have the Freelancer DUR.
So exploration mostly.
But I would also be open for cargo hauling.
Fighting ain’t my style

1 Like

Welcome Zombie! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Greetings Zombie,

Another soul for Exploration & Survey! Fantastic! Look forward to seeing you around the place and as always of new comers if you have questions or need backup the tri force of Discord,Mumble, and Forum are your best best.

Welcome to ADI Zombie. My first ship was a Freelancer that became a Freelancer MIS, my first love. I look forward to seeing you in game.