Greetings from Utah

Fresh meat coming at you live from Utah! A quick rundown, I am Teka (pronounced with a short E not a long E), former USMC Military Police, and an extremely avid gamer. Starting off with good ol’ Halo CE, been playing all sorts of games since, and most recently Star Citizen. It’s good to be here and I’m looking forward to flying along side you!

-Shipmaster Teka, Cutlass Black "Venerable Crusader"
3 Likes

I’ll tell you what the first thing I thought of when I read shipmaster was Halo. That’s a covenant rank, isn’t it? Even the Cutlass name sounds like a covenant namesake!

Happy to have you on board, I’m always be excited for more Halo fans to join in! What kind of gameplay are you thinking you’ll be into here?

Yes indeed, they’re both Covenant, although the name is my own design and not apart of the Canon. I’ve been eyeing the Fleet Security or the Contractor side of things, I have a soft spot for combat. Always have! Although I wouldn’t mind being a space trucker if I get my hands on a Caterpillar.

1 Like

Welcome, Shipmaster. Glad to have another fellow Vet on board, was in the Navy myself. Also same here on avid gaming, that’s about all I do on my time off, especially Star Citizen, though. Really looking forward to having you onboard and again Welcome to the best of the best!

1 Like

You’re gonna love Space Trucking, best thing since sliced bread, and yeah, the Cat is the best hauler in the game IMO, but I’m running with a Max right now, I also do quite a bit of mining. So once you jump in, if I’m on and you want to try out a Max or the Prospector mining vessel, let me know.

1 Like

Greetings man! I might have to take you up on that offer at some point! Does sound like some good fun, and I appreciate the warm welcome. It’s good to be here!

No problem, happy to have you onboard

1 Like

Welcome Teka,

What’s that gun from halo with all the spikes that explode on the person? That was my fav gun in halo by far. Welcome aboard.

1 Like

Welcome Shipmaster! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

1 Like

Welcome aboard Teka! Good to have you with us.

1 Like

Welcome, Shipmaster-Teka! There are several former service members in ADI so you are in good company. Welcome to the party. See you around!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Marine!! Stow your ruck and find a rack. The beer is always cold and well stocked! Welcome to your new PDS.

1 Like

Welcome! Took me a while to get that name thing Takeeeeeee :stuck_out_tongue: haha Hope you dont mind that silliness. Will be nice to see you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Shipmaster. I too enjoy the combat aspect with most of my fleet being fighters, but the cat is definetly a beast for trading. Always happy to lend it out to try if you ever want. See you out there!

1 Like

Hello, Teka. Awesome area you are coming from. I have been in Utah in 1993. To be true, I still love to remember the arches and the canyon lands. Anyway, welcome to atlas and have a fine time here.

1 Like

Welcome Teka! Retired LEO here. The structure and organizational structure of this org will look familiar to you. You’ve joined a great group of mature and talented players who are always eager to help. See you in mumble and in the verse.

1 Like

That, my good sir, would be the Needler.

Welcome to ADI Teka, and thank you for your service. I look forward to running ops with you.

1 Like

Welcome aboard to ADI Devil Dog! As you can see, there are plenty of former and active military in the organization and they have done a great job of mixing civilian and military cultures into the organization. And you have a great ship, I call the Mustang the Utility Helicopter of Star Citizen. I look forward to flying and fighting along side of you.

1 Like

Welcome to the team, Teka, and glad to see another individual with such a lengthy gaming career! Halo CE was probably my first true multiplayer FPS experience as well. I did have Perfect Dark and GoldenEye, but Halo was the first time I played versus 8+ people and I haven’t looked back since.

Looking forward to shooting some pirates alongside you!

1 Like