Greetings from stealthmaster

HI im stealthmaster i am looking to join a active community and hope to get to know everyone here.

Welcome to the family stealthmaster

Make sure you will not miss our weekly flight nights. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask on Mumble or Discord. Of course you can always pm me.

Looking forward to fly with you
Greetings from Switzerland

Hi stealthmaster,

Welcome to ADI.

Everytime you join us in discord or mumble, you will know us as a team with the same interests and passions (at least Star Citizen).
With these tools, we are a daily active community. You will meet someone there anytime and if you have any questions, feel free to ask them. It will be a pleasure for us to help you out.
You can join us in our flight nights training on the weekend and know eachother.

See you soon in the verse

Hey Stealthmaster!

Welcome to ADI. Hope to meet you as well. I usually pop into mumble in the evening, it’s a great way to say hello. We have scheduled flight nights. There are two offering (EU & US) which hopefully can work for most members schedules. Recently I participated in an EU event. It was nice flying with members who may not normally be on for the latter event.

See you out there.

Hey Stealthmaster!

By the numbers, you are in an active community. And beyond that, you will find that many of us have a long history of gaming and that ADI is years old and only growing. I hope you hang out with us!

-Dekk

Welcome Stealthmaster,

it looks like you’ve received a warm welcome thus far, so I just wanted to pop in and formal welcome you as well. We’re definitely an active community and we’re glad to have you as part of it.

Welcome once again, and don’t hesitate to ask questions if you need! :smiley:

Hello Stealthmaster,

Just want to join the crowd here to welcome you to ADI and give you my best wishes. I hope you will enjoy being part of the team here.

Welcome to the fight line of ADI! No shortage of helpful people to get you going in our guild for sure. I joined because there is someone on at all times from all over the world and they are extremely helpful.

Highly organized fun and activity. Glad to have you on board Stealthmaster. Add me to your contact list please and we can hook up in game and fly some missions.

Hi and welcome @Stealthmaster to ADI glad to see you with us and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon