Greetings from SkyRanger

Greetings,
I’m really enjoying Star Citizen, and am excited to join such a helpful and well established organization.

I have been playing with my friend Arcor (current member) and have really been enjoying piloting and learning how to navigate around the vers. Started to learn mining, and have been enjoying things so far. Looking forward to meeting folks and learning more of what this game has to offer.

1 Like

Welcome SkyRanger! We are thrilled to have you join our ranks, and are looking forward to playing and working with you in the future. Please, tell us what division/job has grabbed your attention.

Hey SkyRanger, again, welcome to ADI.
It was great talking to you and I hope you find your niche here.
See you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Welcome, SkyRanger! We’re glad you’ve decided to join us on this Star Citizen joy ride. Mining is a great way to experience the game; the landscapes are breathtaking. Check out the Mining Division posts in the Forums for useful tips on where and what to mine…and how much you can pocket in credits. Again, welcome and I’ll see you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI! I just recently learned mining and it really is a good time. We’ll see you around!

Welcome to ADI. I’ve always had problems with mining, I reckon I’m way to impatient, to slowly increase heat on the rocks, and thus it quickly become a circus of turning off, and losing all the progress, and turning on to recover, and rinse repeat.

Welcome! We are excited to have you and I look forward to flying with you! Hit me up anytime you want to go mine (or anything else), I have an upgraded mole and would love to hang out and get to know you :grin:

Hey Skyranger, and welcome to ADI. We can always use good pilots. Looking forward to work with you :slight_smile:

we got vets to newbies here at ADI, you got a question im sure someone has an answer! dont be shy! check out our org ops and join up, plenty of team play!

Hey Skyranger, welcome aboard. Look forward to flying with you in the future.

Welcome! Mining is a great way to earn some starting cash

Welcome SkyRanger!
Mumble and Discord are great ways to meet the people of ADI.
Also, if you want any tips on mining, or some good spots to make some nice UEC, hit me up on Discord!

Welcome to ADI SkyRanger. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing in our mass org ops.

Glad to have you aboard SkyRanger! This org is well established and organized. I can only imagine what all we’ll be doing in a stable persistent build. Hope to see you out there!

Welcome SkyRanger. This game has a lot to offer and is offering more and more. I can’t wait to play with you. I’ll see you in the verse

Welcome to the org SkyRanger!

I hope you have a great experience with us. Looking forward to playing with you. That is how I started out too. If you need help with anything feel free to ask us on Mumbe chat and hope to catch you online.

Is the Mole the 3 person mining ship? I’ve heard about those. Would love to check one out.

I was initially interested in exploration, then I saw Search and Rescue Pilot under the support mission Division, and I felt that sounded too cool to pass up. =)

Thanks sounds great, I’m definitely going to take you on in this offer =)

Welcome to ADI, Glad you are enjoying the game it is really cool. Well jump in mumble when you play always a great group of people to learn and fly with.