Greetings from prospect Khazeus

Hey folks,

I’m Khaz and I’m hopefully being accepted into your organization shortly.

Welcome to ADI, Khazeus! I look forward to getting to know you, hang out in Mumble, and hopefully shoot some shit in the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI Khaz. See you in mumble

Hello Khazeus,

Seeing that you are getting taken care of by one of our team leads. Good to have you here. I hope you feel welcome in the org. Hope to fly with you soon !

Cheers

Welcome to the family Khaz!

While you didn’t tell us much about yourself (Shame!) we are literally the most active, sensible, organized group you will find in Star Citizen, or just about any game for that matter. We allow our members to have fun, fit in with the group, and most importantly, kick ass as a member of a team.

I look forward to seeing you in mumble!

Welcome to ADI Khazeus.

From reading here it looks like you’ve gotten your onboarding situation taken care of so you should be all squared away.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Welcome Khazeus!

Happy Holidays, and thank you for your interest in ADI! We’re hoping to see you with that ADI member tag shortly too! Nordictiger hit the nail on the head, talking about how active and organized we are, so I hope you’re looking forward to that! :smiley:

Be sure to check out our Friday night flight nights in order to learn a little of how ADI works together, and once 2.6 and 3.0 drops things will really start getting a lot more interesting than they already are! :smiley: Until then, continue to hop on our Mumble server in order to familiarize yourself with a few of our many members…that will help you in the long run with getting to know a few people. Finally, be sure to check out some of the other games that ADI supports, such as CoD and ARK.

Let us know if you have any other questions, and once again, welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1

Welcome Khazeus to ADI!!! Glad to have you with us. Hope to see you on mumble and the verse sometime :smiley:

Hiya Khazeus! Welcome :slight_smile: