Greetings from Nova Scotia

Hi there I’m a gamer or many…many…years always looking for laid back and new adventures.
Hope to meet you all on ADI

2 Likes

Thanks for joining us Moses! Welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Hi ChefMoses and welcome to ADI.

I’m glad you joined the org, I’m looking forward to flying with you in a Op. If you have any questions or need assistance do not hesitate to ask.

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI ChefMoses. I hope to see you in the verse.

2 Likes

Hi Moses, welcome to ADI. What gameplay had attracted you to the game?

2 Likes

I’ve played WOW and Destiny 2 for years, like sim games, flying games and Star Citizen caught my eye. Like a challenge :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI ChefMoses. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to your whipping something up with you during game play.

2 Likes

@ChefMoses welcome to ADI! You will find plenty of the gamers here are chill, and down to do laid back missions!

1 Like

Greetings,
Welcome to ADI! I trust you will find the folks of ADI as fun and helpful as I did, when I started. Hope to see you around the 'verse!

2 Likes

Always good to see a new face. Welcome to ADI Moses! Don’t fret about the years think of it as experience to spank the new arrivals in the digital world.

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI ChefMoses . I’m excited to have you here! I’m looking forward to seeing you around mumble and discord.

2 Likes

It certainly is a challenge sometimes… lots of fun, just have to put up with the occasional bug and help them put out some fires. Still, it can be surprisingly laid back when you’re doing trade or mining. Think you’ll find it fun, and ADI is a great place to meet people to team up with and get up to some adventures.

2 Likes

Hey there ChefMoses, great to see you here at ADI, and I look forward to seeing you in the 'verse!

2 Likes