Greetings from MoltoMiller (SoCAL - US)

Hey everyone,

New here and to the 'verse. Looking forward to meeting you guys and doing co-op missions with some of you. I’m interested in exploration and mining. I’m not very good at FPS, but I understand ADI has some of the best gunners around. Happy to learn and help. See you guys out there!

MoltoMiller

Welcome to ADI Molto!

Thanks for making this post and putting up with our shenanigans. Looking forward to gaming with you soon.

Hello MoltoMiller,

It was nice to onboard you. Dont forget to show up sometimes in discord and mumble and checking the calendar for our upcoming events. If you need assistance or have questions, just call us.

We see us soon there or in the verse.

Welcome to ADI. We have plenty of shooters and cockpit jocks so you don’t have to worry about filling in those roles. I’m less than capable at those roles myself and plan to fill the same roles you are. Look forward to seeing you around the verse.

Welcome buddy.

Glad you didnt slip the net, looking forward to exploring 3.0 with you.

See you soon.

Monk

Welcome!

Hope you find yourself right at home here, definitely a lot in the mining and salvage as well as exploration. Was nice meeting you on Mumble briefly earlier :slight_smile:

Notuh

Hi MoltoMiller,

Welcome to the Verse and welcome to ADI. It’s a great place to be and I’m glad you’re here. I am also interested in running missions in exploration and mining. We have good people here who are willing to assist as you get settled in. Hope to see you around.

Hi MoltoMiller,

Glad you could join us! That’s awesome that you’re interested in exploration. That sounds like an exciting area of Star Citizen. 3.0 will be a great patch to start exploring a bit. Looking forward to seeing you around and getting to know you