Greetings from Kbear!

Hey, guys I am Kbear, I have been pledged to Star Citizen since August of 2015 and I look forward to joining y’all!

Hey there KBear (hey it rhymes)- welcome to the ADI community!

When you get a moment try to hop onto our mumble server - its a good place to get to know our more active members and staff as well as get some game time in with other players. While you are there, talk to a staff member (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names) about completing your onboarding process - doing this will give you access to the member only forums as well as our discord services.

If you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Additionally - if you can get your on boarding done today - we have Friday Flight Night this evening. FFN is a weekly event that brings some of the more active ADI members and staff together to get some coordinated gaming in on the Star Citizen mini-PU. It keeps us engaged in the game and is a great way to meet some members and get used to how ADI does things.

Unfortunately, I wont be at FFN today as I have a wedding to attend this weekend (remember real life comes first) - but we have been having a pretty good turn out recently and should be even better tonight with people regaining interest thanks to the live stream.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Heya KBear!

Welcome to ADI!

Infandus clearly hit ALL the points so there’s not much left for me to say except welcome and we all look forward to playing with you!

Hey Kbear,

well any day that Infandus gets a chance to rhyme, is a good day :smiley: It looks like you’re all covered informational wise via his post, so just let me offer up a hardy welcome on behalf of many of our many members. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome to ADI!

-Hyndrosa1

Welcome to the TEAM!

Yeeeah! Welcome aboard! Glad to meet you in Mumble today!

Welcome Aboard.

Welcome! Which division are you headed for? cough Mission support services! :wink:

Hi Kbear,

Glad to have you with us at ADI! That’s awesome you’ve been a supporter of SC for so long. We’re always glad to have veteran backers with us. Looking forward to get to know you more, best wishes