Greetings from Archangel Davis.

Hello one and all. I’m Archangel, as the title suggests. Obviously I’m new to the community, so just wanted to give a little introduction thread like everyone else has. I’m a 23 year old from Maryland in the US. Work as an Armed Security Guard four days out of the week, so 3 of those days are available to contribute to the group. I’ve recently come out of playing almost 9.9k hours of Gmod, so I wanted to see what else was out here. Went back to Star Citizen, liked what I saw, and I noticed ADI was one of the most popular/active orgs on the Community Org Feed. Glad to be here, and hope to meet ya’ll sometime soon!

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries ArchangelSix!

Thank you for taking the time to do your onboarding with me today and welcome to Fleet Security as a Marine. See you around the verse!

Hello Archangel. Welcome to ADI.

Sounds like you’ve got a solid job and some good gaming experience behind you. Glad to have you on board.

H Archangel Davis, Welcome aboard that is some massive time into a game! Love your dedication and hopefully we can spent even more time in SC!

Welcome to ADI Archangel Davis, it’s nice to have new members it looks like we will have more for the Marines to do in the next few patches as the game play get’s worked out I will look forward to flying cover for you. see you around if you have any questions feel free to send me a message.

Hi Archangel,

Welcome to ADI. You’re job sounds interesting. ADI is, indeed, a popular and active org. It’ll be good to fly with you sometime soon. Be sure to hop on mumble to get to know some of our members. All the best to you as you familiarize yourself with the org and our members

Greetings: Welcome to ADI!

Good to see you game a lot, what may I ask will be your main game focus? do you know yet? FPS, Fighter Pilot, Cap Ship, Cargo, Repair, Reclamation?

Captain Kern