Greenshark99 new

I’m a freshman at DCCC, Majoring in information technology . In the spring I will starting my major as network engineer. I’m currently trying to get my associate degree . After my Three years at DCCC I hope to join the army as a Cyber warfare engineer in the navy. I’m working my way up to some day getting a job for the Department of Defense or NSA. Currently I have One year of work experience. I have currently 4 certifications In information technology. I have my OSHA 10, CompTIA ITF , Cobber Cabling, Employability. Im currently working to get both parts of the CompTIA A plus certifications. I have very good people skills, Great comminutions skills. I had two company’s who have looked into hiring me into their company. One was a private company that works in cloud solutions. The other was a company the installs CCTV in homes and large company’s. I recently graduated form Delaware county technical Highschool. I also graduated from Marple Newtown Highschool. I’m creating my own lab environment at home for enterprise networks.

1 Like

Hey greenshark99,
Glad we got a chance to talk today - think you might find some folks in similar real-world career paths around here. A lot of us here are waiting for the Banu Merchantman to be released, same as you - seems like it’s been in the pipeline forever, but one of these days… SOMETHING will come out. Look forward to having you in one of our classification trainings or just for some impromptu fun in the 'verse.

Adigger

Welcome to ADI greenshark99. I’m glad you joined the team. Not being an American I googled DCCC and was surprised that the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee offered courses in anything, let alone information technology. It’s admirable that you wish to study now in order to serve later. I think that reflects serious determination. Kudos to you. I look forward to you participation in ADI’s mining exercises, when you can get around to it.

welcome to ADI! i’m currently working on the exact same degree, so I know your struggle. hope to see you flying with us soon.

See you in the 'Verse.

Welcome, @greenshark99!

It sounds like you have a great career plan ahead of you! We have people with all kinds of experiences here, so I’m sure you will find lots in common with others.

How long have you been involved in SC? Do you have any ships you enjoy? If you are unsure, just join mumble and I am sure some of the members can show you around! Even if you are an expert already, don’t forget to check out the basic certs we have! It will allow you to join in our ops and other events!

Hi Greenshark,
Welcome to ADI. What attracted you to starcitizen?

Welcome Sir, good to speak to you last night, and we will see you in the verse

Congratulations on your academic and career achievements towards your goals Green it is very impressive and I wish you the best.

Is that Dallas CCC? if so, welcome fellow north Texan! if not, welcome all the same, looking forward to seeing you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI greenshark! See ya in the Verse!