Greating earthlings

hello im doorknocker22 looking forward to joining this group

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Doorknocker22! If you have any questions about ADI feel free to ask! I look forward to seeing you around the verse!

Hi, and welcome to ADI and SC DoorKnocker, i hope you will have a great time here with us. See you around the verse

Welcome to ADI, DoorKnocker. Glad you found us. Hope to catch you in game soon.

Welcome aboard, Doorknocker! What are some of the things you enjoy doing in Star Citizen?

Welcome to ADI doorknocker22, see you in the verse =). I’m always in mumble when i’m around, ready to help when you need us.

Welcome aboard Doorknocker22! Glad you chose ADI!

Well Dooknocker, glad to you decided to join up. If you have any questions, please drop a message or hop into Mumble. Look forward to meeting and flying with you soon. See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI, we’re a pretty dedicated and organized group so if you like to play with a team and want to be a part of a group of players who have a lot of knowledge and ships in Star Citizen, you’ve found a great place to be. See you in the 'Verse!

Welcome aboard, Doorknocker! You’ll find us regularly on mumble so join us sometime for some impromptu fun in game.

Welcome to the ADI Web Portal Doorknocker! If you need assistance with onboarding, please review of the “Join ADI” tab or leave a message in here. Hope to see you soon in game!

We would welcome you to our side DoorKnocker

Good morning, Doornocker and welcome to Atlas Defense Industries. It is good to have you on the flight deck. See you in the verse.

Welcome DoorKnocker! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome, do you ever fancy knocking doors in some seige or squad?

Welcome Doorknocker, Thanks for choosing ADI, we are a great group of folks and we look forward to seeing you out there in our community.

Welcome to ADI Doorknocker. I look forward to seeing you out there with us!

Welcome to ADI Doorknocker! You picked a great org!

Welcome to ADI! May the verse be with you

Thank you all for the welcomes im looking forward to playing the game with you all I just need to learn how to fly upright and not spin in Circles