Grayhorse

Hi my name is Grayhorse I like to build and explore and would like to meet some new ppl.
o7

1 Like

Welcome, so building bases on distant shores after exploring them. Sounds like a profitable enterprise :stuck_out_tongue:

@Grayhorse Welcome to ADI. I’m would hazard a guess that you and RedPandaExpress are acquainted perhaps given the two of you are focused on the future planet side building aspects of SC? Great to have you here with us and looking forward to seeing you in the Verse.

Welcome to ADI Grayhorse. We have many members who love what you like. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI, Grayhorse! I think you’ll find that this is a great org to build relationships and explore the Verse with. Which ships do you have and which division are you in?

Welcome, Grayhorse, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help with anything please don’t hesitate to ask. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Welcome Grayhorse! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome to ADI, right place to find people!

Thank you all for welcoming me into the org.

Division - Exploration and survey

Ships -
Pioneer, Terrapin, Reliant Tana , Dragonfly Black,
Carrack, Saber Raven and Comet, Razor , Cyclone RN,
Caterpillar , Arrow, Mustang Beta, Nox,
Mercury Star Runner, Gladius Valiant, M50, Cutlass Black

Welcome to ADI Grayhorse. Good to see another explorer at heart in the org.

Welcome Grayhorse! It looks like you have most areas covered with an excellent fleet. Look forward to flying with you.

Welcome Grayhorse to ADI, glad to have you with us and see you in the verse

Welcome to ADI! Hope to see you in the verse!

Welcome, Grayhorse! Man you’ve got a tidy fleet already. Very nice choices in there. I’m very much interested in exploration when it comes to SC. Again. welcome to ADI and I look forward to seeing you around.

Good to meet you Gray and welcome to Atlas! I share your interest in Exploration and i’m waiting to learn more before investing into something like a Pioneer for construction but heres hoping o7

Hello Grayhorse. Welcome at Atlas Defense Industries and thank you for joining the team. See you in the verse

Any plans to try and get your hands onto a Pioneer?

Welcome Grayhorse to ADI! looking to do the same and cant wait for release. Plenty of fine peeps here to meet!

I look forward to seeing you when it comes time to build outposts and such. o7, can’t wait to find out more about any kind of manufacturing they will have for us… love it.