Glajjan here!

Hi! I´m Glajjan. Just started playing SC. I got a Cutlass Black and I´m open to try anything. Been playing games for 30 years. Born and raised in Sweden.

Hej Glajjan!
Welcome to ADI =)

hi Glajjan, welcome to the group. Glad you have joined us. I’ve been gaming for about just as long. Started out with a NES. SC is a great game. See you in the verse

Warm welcome to ADI.

looking forward to seeing you on mumble! :slight_smile:
Cheers,
SirToadie

Hi Glajjan, welcome to ADI!

Greeting Glajjan, Welcome to ADI! The Cutlass Black is a versatile ship so you can get up to most anything. Are you working on finding your trade in the verse or do you like to alternate your play style? I look forward to meeting you in the verse.

Thx! I also started with NES :slight_smile: Then there has been Luxor Fairchild, Commodore 64, SNES, SEGA 8, SEGA 16, all playstations. XBOX and XBOX360.

Thx! Right now I´m just doing transports so I that I learn to fly but I´ll try everything.

Hey buddy. Welcome to the community. You are now ready to do awesomeness with us. Get yourself a few self learning certs and signup for upcoming events to familiarize yourself with everyone and get your dopamine levels up. Jokes aside, you have a great ship, very popular recently. I’ve been to Sweden and am not sure people there are good pewpewpewers. Prove me wrong

Welcome to ADI Glajjan! Cutlass Black is a great all around ship, good for pretty much anything. Make sure to hop in mumble and hang with everyone. Lots of advice and impromptu groups set up in there, makes the verse a little less lonely :slight_smile: See you in the verse!

Hi Glajjan and welcome to ADI! The Cutty Black is a great all around ship! Looking forward to meeting you in Mumble.

Welcome Glajjan! Cutlass is a great all-around ship. Running delivery box missions will take you all over the system and give you some income. If you’re not already aware of this, many times in order to refuel/repair etc you have to hover over the pad. See you in the 'verse.

Welcome to ADI Glajjan!

It’s really good to have you with us. I’m looking forward to flying with you in the verse.

Hello Glajjan and welcome to ADI! There are plenty of things to try and have fun doing in the Verse especially with all the team here at ADI to help you have fun. Hope to see you out in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Glajjan! The cutlas black is a great ship to try out combat and some trading. If you need any tips or help just ask.

Congratulations on joining Star Citizen Glajjan! Also the Cutty Black’s one of my favorite ships from my favorite manufacturer. If you treat it right it won’t let you down! Feel free to ask around if you need help or have questions.

Welcome to ADI Glajjan. I’m glad you joined the team.

Hey Glajjan, Welcome to ADI I hope you enjoy your time here if you ever need someone to play with and see me online feel free to jump in!
Good Luck!

Welcome to ADI Glajjan, I hope you find what you are looking for here. Keep your eyes on the forums and sign up for any interesting training or org ops. I will see you in space.