Gezzek - Introduction

Greetings,

My name is Gezzek and I’ve been traveling the 'verse full time since 2022. I primarily have lately been doing lots of Bounty Hunting for ERTs, but I always keep an eye out for my favorite loop which is Medical Rescue beacons. Any time I get to use my C8R and swoop in to rescue someone in a bunker is a great time for me. Looking forward to the release of the Apollo and the further growth of the gameplay loop itself.

When I’m not hunting pirates or rescuing downed pilots, I can usually be found on one of the moons looking to harvest Quantanium, or clearing bunkers on the same moons hoping to snag a special weapon or some rare armor. I’m always down to play with a group and I’m hoping by joining ADI I will be able to jump into even more adventures as the game continues to expand in the near future.

Welcome to the verse!! o7

1 Like

Great talking to you

We can always use a medic, and I think you will have a great time with our organization. Keep an eye on the calendar for scheduled events, and there are always folks doing their own thing throughout the week you can join in with. Folks are always welcoming and excited to meet new members. I hope to see you online and, see you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Gezzek
I can asure you’ll find a lot of people to hang out with and play. Dont forget to check the calendar for orgops.

See you in the verse o7

1 Like

Welcome! I’d def love to run Bounties and Medical with you at some time!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Gezzek! Sounds to me like you’ve found the right fit :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I enjoy doing medical rescues too. Just recently got the Drake Red and love it!
See you around the 'verse soon!
:taco:

1 Like

Welcome… welcome to the ADI side of Statnton :slight_smile:

1 Like

Greetings @Gezzek

Welcome to ADI! Having a rescue medic who knows their way around a blaster is always comforting to me! Looking forward to flying with you.

Cheers

1 Like

Welcome aboard Gezzek!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Gezzek. I look forward to seeing in game.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! I have an Apollo I’m waiting for too. It sounds like you will fit right in with us and i look forward to catching you in game.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Gezzek!

I highly recommend looking into our Marine Basic Training sessions (MBTs for short). They might be able to help you get some more chances to utilize your medical skills.

See you out there! Fly safe o7

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Gezzek. Many of us enjoy exploring many aspects of the Verse.

1 Like

Welcome in @Gezzek! Hoping to meet you in the verse sometime!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Gezzak!

1 Like