Garret12b

Hello everyone. The game is currently downloading as I type this lol. I am BRAND NEW to this game and know very little about it. I am eager to learn, eager to contribute to this community. I am in the United States Army as a 12b, im ready to do this. lol!

We have about 50 people on mumble right now, and ~500 on discord.

1 Like

Heylo Garret! Welcome to the 'verse. Hope to see and hear from ya in mumble real soon!

1 Like

Thank you my friend.

Hello and warm welcome to ADI @Garret12b!

You are certainly not alone in being a new player.
We have several new players joining in the past couple of weeks.
Feel feel to hit me up with any questions etc if i’m online.
Looking foward to getting to know you 'verseside.

Cheers,
SirToadie

Hi @Garret12b,

Welcome to ADI

You sure have come to the right place as we have a good mix of new and veteran players who love sharing their knowledge and skills about the game.

What excites you the most so far about Star Citizen?

Hi Garret,
I had to Google what a 12b was, seems pretty cool. Are you interested in the support role in SC too? Physical components haven’t been introduced yet but it’ll be great when they are.
Welcome to ADI!

Hi Garret,

Welcome to the org!

Make sure you hop on Mumble. This game is best enjoyed together with your org mates :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI. This is a great Org for new and seasoned players alike. I recommend trying to do some delivery missions to practice flying, and to see the different locations in the verse. Feel free to ask questions in Mumble or on Discord.

Hi Garret12b
Welcome to ADI, Looking forward to meeting you in the Verse

Welcome to ADI! Lots to learn, but you are among friends here who will be more than happy to help you figure out this crazy universe :slight_smile: Don’t hesitate to ask when you have questions. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Garret12b, and thank you for your service. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Hi Garret12b, Welcome to ADI. You picked a great place to learn as a new player. There are lots of experienced players here to help out if you have any questions. Also, thank you for your service.

Hey Garret12b. Welcome to the org! You will not find a better group of people. We are always willing to help out the new players. Ill see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI, Garret12b, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!