FourOne

Hello Everyone,thank you for the Invite! my names Bob A new prospective member. I’ve been watching Star Citizen videos for years and finally decided to go for it. I bought a starter package with an Aurora MR just to get me going for now . I’m very new to SC so I will definitely need some help here and there.In return you can expect my loyalty,dedication and commitment to the Atlas Defense community

Welcome!!! Onboarding you now :smiley:

Welcome Aboard FourOne!

I’m Lexton, one of the Prospects of Atlas Defense Industries. If your looking for help, then I am your man! First off, let me say good choice in starting with the Aurora MC, she is a lovely little starter ship and sadly I upgraded mine to a Gladius back in the day. But she will serve you well, just watch your head when getting into her… that first step is a doosey!

Secondly, as your resident prospect I am here to answer any questions you may have about the Organization, Star Citizen, Which Ramen to get out of the Floating Vending machines in the verse… whispers ‘Beef is Delicious!’. I’m mainly available through the forums, so you can PM me at any time you may have a question. If I don’t answer back to you in a timely manner, please feel free to jump on our Discord to plot the question there, or in Mumble and look for anyone with a

, , in front of their names. If they are in a meeting or SCIF room… just wait but typically there will be a few in the lobby, Blackwells or game channels at any given time.

With all that said, I want to Formally Welcome you to our Organization, we cover each other’s back and will be there when you need us.

-Salutes-
Welcome Aboard FourOne!

Hi FourOne,

A warm welcome! The Aurora’s looking awesome after the rework. What role will you be interested in? Myself am interested in Fleet Security as combat pilot and interested in other stuff as well like exploration, trade and reclaiming… Ton’s off good stuff in the game plans.

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries FourOne!

Which division did you end up joining?

hey fourone, welcome to ADI. no question is stupid we all have a learning curve so your right with us. would be happy to take the time to help.

Hi FourOne,

I’m glad you’re joining us. Now is as good of a time to join as any with 3.0 out, there’s quite a bit of content to explore. The aurora is a fun little ship to fly around in. It’s awesome that you’re here and I look forward to seeing you around. I hope you find yourself at home. Feel free to hop in mumble and play SC or other games with us, and also check out our forums. All the best