Firerobe

I am Firerobe. In rl I am a full time student in a computer science program. I picked up star citizen because I am interested in the exploration and combat systems plus the flight system looks really rewarding. I have been gaming most of my 23 years starting in runescape my most recent games are foxhole, warframe, planetside, and warthunder.
Looking forward to flying with y’all!

1 Like

Hi Firerobe, Welcome to ADI. Hope to be flying with you in the verse soon.

Welcome to ADI Firerobe. You’ve picked the right org. There’s lots to do, and lots of great players to help you along as you progress in your skills. I especially enjoy our mass ops. I look forward to play along side you.

Welcome, Firerobe! It was a pleasure onboarding you this evening!

Hey Firerobe, glad to have you with us!
As Mesachie said, the org ops are really fun and you learn tons.
See you around.

Welcome Firerobe! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse and have fun. What ships are you currently flying and area of gameplay that interests you the most? Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome to ADI Firerobe hope to fly with you soon. See you in the verse!

Hazard

Hey Firerobe, welcome to ADI. Glad you chose us. Hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome aboard Firerobe. Glad to have you flying with us!

Welcome to the Org Firerobe! ADI is a great place to be. Lot’s of folks to fly with. Be seein’ you around the 'verse! o7.

Welcome to ADI Firerobe! I’m really looking forward to mastering the new flight mechanics and I can’t wait for exploration. See you off my wing!

Welcome to ADI Firerobe :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us.

See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Fire! I too have been gaming most of my life. I look forward to seeing you out there with us!

hey Firerobe, I am a student too. I hope to fly with you soon

Welcome aboard to ADI Fire! When CIG finally has all the galaxies in the Verse, Exploration is going to be fun and hopefully, they make it really rewarding. We are glad to have you aboard! See you soon in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome Fire and best of luck with the Computer Sci courses! I hear they’re tough work but rewarding in that career path! Glad to hear another gamer with a grasp of the classics is around to remember the ol’ runescape.

Welcome to ADI Fire, glad to have you