FiKnight Reporting for Assignment

Firstly I am a husband and father, secondly Im probably one of the pilots that will always be awarded the most likely to crash in to the planet due to walking away for a household emergency, honey-do, or a random game of Sorry/Uno/Operation whatever board game my son and daughter wants to play at the moment.

Im located in the midwest and can hopefully find some people in the timezone to run around with.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @FiKnight
If you need anything at all please do reach out and see you in the verse!

Thank you very much. See you out in the black.

Welcome FiKnight! You’ll find that there are plenty around that crash into planets; even without being called away for RL duties.

Great to have you here at ADI

Welcome to the team! I’ve had my fair share of distracted piloting lately too, haha! Glad you’re here with us, hope to catch you online!

Welcome to ADI FiKnight.

Welcome to ADI @FiKnight; love the name :star_struck:
It sounds to me like you’ve found the right Org to be in based on that description. Real Life First :one:
And you’ll find lots of people in same or similar time zone!!!
See you around the 'verse soon!
:taco:

Thank you all, currently cooking dinner and then should be able to hop on and start the shenanigans.

Welcome to ADI!

We always care about real life, it is one of our rules to prioritize real life. If you accidentally crash a ship into a planet because of it, we all understand.

We have people from just about every timezone so you are bound to find some people in the midwest for sure!

See you in the 'verse, fly safe o7

FKnight,

Glad to know you prioritize family over everything, it’s definitely what matters at the end of the day.

That being said we may want to keep you away from flight controls at first :slight_smile:

Welcome aboard!

Hi FiKnight and very welcome to ADI!
Lovely intro made me chuckle :smiley: hope you’ll find your best here with us and in the 'verse.
Happy to see you onboard bud. o7

Welcome to ADI @FiKnight .
You’re in the right place if you value real life, its and awesome comunity and every one is understanding that there is a person behind that tag first and foremost.

Hope to see you in the verse and hang out in mumble o7

Welcome to ADI from another midwest native and night owl!

Welcome to ADI look forward to playing with you. What is your favorite ship so far? What is your Division?

So far its the Avenger Titan and I went to the CSS

Woo hoo midwest represent lol

Welcome aboard FiKnight,

Always happy to help should you ever need anything
Look forward to seeing you in the big black

Welcome, don’t worry we have all found a solid structure by accident at some point. Welcome to ADI and we look forward to getting to know you. Keep an eye out for events on the calendar or groups in chat. Probably the best way to get to know this game is to play with others. Gives you a chance to see all the ships and learn the tips and tricks for every type of gameplay. Welcome and see you in the verse.

Welcoke to ADI! Look forward to seeing you in the verse!