FateSealer Introduction

Hello.

My handle is FateSealer and out of all the organizations I looked through, this one appears to be the most interesting. I would like to join if possible.

I have a Cutlass Black at the moment, and enjoy flying it very much.

My background includes serving in the US army in 1993-1996. I have been a firefighter, paramedic, registered nurse. Hobbies include computer gaming and hiking.

Thank you for your consideration,

FateSealer

2 Likes

Hello FateSealer, I’m glad you sought us out! The Cutlass is a great ship, one of the most well rounded ones out there! If you have any questions about the org or Star Citizen we’ll be happy to answer them! I look forward to seeing you around the verse!

Hi there FateSealer glad to have you with us

A fellow Cutlass flyer! Off to a great start with a fantastic ship there Fate. Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries and feel free to ask for backup or if you have questions in and around the forums,discord,and mumble. Thank you for service as well Sealer!

Welcome aboard FateSealer! I love the Cutlass Black also. Great ship. Good to have you with us.

Welcome to ADI FateSealer yes that is a great ship I look forward to flying with you

Welcome to ADI!
Glad to have you with us.
See you around the verse!

Welcome FateSealer! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Hi FateSealer, Welcome to ADI. Glade to have you with us. Hope to see you in the verse.

Hello FateSealer and welcome to ADI! Come on in and get your onboarding finished and be a part of a great team! We have a lot of prior service members and even a decent amount that work in the MED field. You have come to the right place! See you in game!

welcome aboard to ADI FateSealer and glad to have you on the team hope to see you around soon

Welcome Fate to ADI, and thank you for your service sir, cant wait till I see you in the verse

Welcome to ADI Fatesealer and thank you for your service. Think of me as your mini me; I was in the army reserve, a policeman, a fireman and an EMA (emergency medical assistant) before arthritis limited me the roll of backup dispatcher. You’re in good company here in ADI; lots of players with our backgrounds taking the game as it comes. I look forward to running ops with you.

Hi FateSealer, welcome to ADI, you’ll find lots of other former servicemembers, firefighters, EMTs and the like here as well, and we’re a pretty great bunch of folks. With that Cutlass you’re already pretty well set up for a lot of the stuff we like to do together, and don’t be hesitant to reach out to any of us for any questions you may have!

Welcome aboard FateSealer! We have quite a few members with similar experience as yours. Looking forward to hearing from you in mumble.

Welcome, FateSealer! Glad we impressed you enough for you to decide to set down roots with us. The Cutlass Black is a solid all around ship and it is definitely a staple of my fleet. Thank you for your service, sir. We have lots of current and former military and other emergency responders so you are in good company. Again, welcome to ADI and I look forward to seeing you around!

Welcome aboard to ADI FateSealer! Make sure to review the calendar for upcoming meetings and events. We hope you like ADI as much as we do! The Cutlass Black is an awesome ship and used in our OPs. I will probably never melt mine down. See you soon in the verse!

Welcome to ADI FateSealer! You’ll find a lot of former and current military in our Org and we like to do multicrew activities whenever we can, so your Cutlass Black is a great ship to join with! If you ever want to out anyone else’s ship or need one for an op, just ask! Lots of us have pretty full hangars and we’re happy to spawn anything you want to fly.

Hello, Fate, hello and welcome at ADI. Also have a fine time here :slight_smile: