Exsuras

Hey there,

My name is Payton and I have been playing SC off and on for about a year. As the game is progressing nicely I thought it was time to join and ORG and get playing with others. Hope to see you guys around soon!

1 Like

Hi and welcome @Exsuras to ADI glad to see you on bored and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Hello Exsuras,

Happy to see you join ADI buddy. Hope to see you on mumble and on one of our flight nights soon.

Cheers, and welcome. o7

Welcome to ADI Exsuras. Looking forward to meeting you. I’d like to stress that if you have any questions about ADI or Star Citizen, you can always ask. See you later!

Hey there Payton - welcome to the ADI family - we are certainly happy to have you here!
You should find that the ADI community is extremely active - dont hesitate to join other players in Star Citizen or any of the other games you see us enjoying on mumble!

Hello Exsuras

Welcome to ADI. Nice you join us to naviguate in the space of this great game.
If you have any questions about the org or the game, you can ask them in discord or mumble, or per pm. The way you like.

I hope to see you soon.

Welcome to ADI. I try and fly a few nights a week feel free to hit me up. I am always down to fly.

Welcome Exsuras,

thanks for considering ADI…being an SC backer for over a year already and still considering us gives us a good competitiveness feeling. :smiley: Be sure to spend a little time in Mumble getting to know a few of our many of our members. Enjoy settling in, and be sure to let us know of any questions you may have.

Welcome once again!

Welcome to ADI Payton. Which time zone are you from?

Come say hello on Mumble, I am always after a new wingman.