Excited to be here!

Hello my name is Joseph, new to all of this but excited to see and hear from this community! im pretty much brand new to Star Citizen and recently realized how much more enjoyable the game would be to be apart of a awesome dedicated group such as this one.

Welcome SenorJoseph, glad to meet you. We can help with any questions you have and connect to Mumble and join other member in the verse. Hope to see you around.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Its great to have you hear and I hope you enjoy your time here. See you in the verse!

1 Like

Hi Senorjoseph and welcome! Game definitely has its ups and down right now but you’re right about a group making it better!! See you out there.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI SenorJoseph! It is absolutely a much more enjoyable time with an awesome group to hang with. Is there anything in particular you want to do? or do you just want to try it all? Either way we got you covered :slight_smile: See you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, glad to have you part of the group. Hope we can fly together sometime and I can show you around. See you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome Joseph! There are always people on mumble to group with and if you need advice on ships and gear just ask anyone. Make sure you complete the certifications so you can join our ops and training sessions.

1 Like

Welcome aboard, looking forward to flying with you. Just watch out for overheating, dont want to be falling with you through atmo.

1 Like

Welcome Joseph. I joined just just yesterday. Played with this bunch for first time last night and it was really good fun. No nonsense and very helpful

1 Like

Veteran or newbie, we’re happy to you Joseph. Welcome to the ever expanding Universe of Star Citizen and to the Org! Feel free to ask around in the forums, in mumble, or in Discord if you’ve questions or need some help in game :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome Joseph!

I’m relatively new here myself but I’m sure you’ll enjoy it. Everyone is so welcoming and friendly :slight_smile:

Any questions don’t hesitate to ask!

1 Like

Hey! Glad to see you in mumble already!
I look forward to playing more with you,
Welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Hi there Joseph, welcome to ADI! Glad to have you with us. The game is awesome and there are countless discoveries waiting for you. Let us know whenever you have questions and join us for regular events. Also, get on mumble so you can start having random fun.

1 Like

Welcome aboard, Joseph. This is a fun group to play with now and has the organizational ability to do some really exciting and interesting things in the future.

What have you chosen for a ship (or ships) so far?

1 Like

Welcome to ADI SenorJoseph. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you.

1 Like

greetings senor welcome to ADI, see you out in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome aboard Joseph. Check out multicrew opportunities, and marine cert programs. Doing things with others is more fun.

1 Like

as of right now everything interests me, ill probably try mining first! gotta start grinding to hopefully buy a mining ship soon.

1 Like

that would be awesome thank you for the welcome!

absolutely, im looking forward to doing the certs and learning more!