Equipment for the cutlass black

Hi everyone

I need your advice, I saved 40k UEC and I would buy armament and equipment for my cutlass but I do not know what to choose

Could you help me?

Thanks in advance

The guy you want to ask is @Rataz. He’s got a Black and very knowledgable about upgrading/outfitting components. He’s the expert in my book.

Thank :+1:

I send him a message

Before 3.5, it was upgrade the Shield Generator to ALL STOP and replace all weapons with size 3 Tarantulas because you could destroy someone in a couple of shots. There could be more but this worked for me and didn’t have time to experiment with anything else.

EDIT: Base weapons are looking better in the new Flight Model but definitely, the military shield generator will still be a pleasant plus.

Thank you all for your replies :+1:

Here is also Rataz’s response that was kind enough to help me upgrade my cutlass: Certainly! For the quantum drive: Crossfield
Coolers: arctic
Powerplant: Maelstrom
Shield: Fullstop
That’ll come close to 90k auec
Weapons are personal preference. The pilot has 4 s3 gun slots and 6 s4 missile racks at his disposal.id recommend gimbaled s2 sledge 2 mass drivers if you’re in 3.4.3. Otherwise ballistic gatling are gonna be really strong in 3.5.

2 Likes

Just remember to conserve ammo with ballistics. You shouldn’t have a problem when you are in Org Ops official and unofficial. Where you have to worry is on your own especially if the missiles haven’t been fully fixed yet.