EmKay1

Hi everyone, prospective member EmKay1 here.

I’m a former player of many space sims past, including Earth and Beyond, EVE, and Elite: Dangerous.

I look forward to flying with you all, most likely as an info runner/survey pilot.

Thank you sir! Welcome to ADI.

Hey there EmKay - welcome to the ADI community!

I know you’re already doing your onboarding because… well… I’m with you right now.
It was great to meet you this evening and get to know you a bit.

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Welcome to ADI, EmKay! Enjoy your onboarding! I’ll meet up with you later.

Welcome to ADI Emkay!

I look forward to seeing you in Mumble!

Welcome to the ADI Emkay. See you in mumble

Welcome Emkay!

Welcome EmKay1!

and thank you for your interest in ADI! Sounds like space sims are your thing :smiley: :laughing: Great to have yet another player with so much experience. We look forward to getting some flight time in with you as well. Be sure to take some time getting settled in and getting to know a few members that you may not already know; we hold a SC/ADI associated Friday night flight night which is where you can get to know many of us. ADI also supports a few other games, such as ARK & CoD, so if your interests lie with any of those, be sure to hook up with us there as well.

Either way, let us know if you have any other questions, and once again, welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1