ElvenGhost

Hello, I’m new to ASI. I look forward to being apart of the org. I hope to see many shits move together to a greater goal.

Welcome ElvenGhost. Onboarding you now.

Welcome to ADI Elvenghost! Nice chatting with you earlier. Looking forward to flying with you!

Hi and welcome @ElvenGhost to ADI glad to see you with us and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Hello ElvenGhost,

Do you mean with ASI maybe ADI, right ? :smiley:

Welcome to our organization. Do you need suppot or do you have any questions about the org or the game ? Then join us in discord or mumble and you get all the help you need there. (Support, wingman, a gunner for some ships etc.)
When you have time, you can meet us on flight nights on the weekend.Your presence will be appreciated.

See you soon in the verse

Welcome to the family ElvenGhost

Looking forward to meet you. Make sure you drop in on mumble and say hi when you have time.
Other than that,hope you have fun.

Greetings from Switzerland

Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to the family Elven - its great to have you here!
Hope to see you around mumble and dont hesitate to hit me up if you have any questions or concerns!

Elven, Glad you have made to chose to Join up with ADI, If you need anyhelp or Just a wing man or some one to lone you a ship feel free to message me here, on discord, or Mumble. Follow me here, [url]https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/dethisnear[/url], And we will see you in the Verse!

Welcome ElvenGhost,

Not sure if you meant sh*ts or ships lol :laughing: but either way, welcome to SC as well as ADI! We’re very glad to have you on-board with us as we move everyone to that greater goal you spoke of. :smiley: Once you’re settled in, be sure to check out some of the supported games that ADI supports as we wait for 3.0 to drop. I recommend taking some time to hang out on Mumble so you can get to know a few of our many members…it’s there you can get answers to questions and become familiar with a little of ADIs game style. We also host an ADI Friday night flight night for both EU and US based players, which you are welcome to attend either or both if you so choose.

Either way, be sure to let us know if you have any questions and we look forward to getting to know more about you. Welcome once again! :smiley:

All of my spelling errors come to light lol. In my defense it it was 4 am here when I wrote it lol. Glad to see such nice people here.

Hey @ElvenGhost!

Welcome to ADI, you made a great choice. I’ve found everyone was more than happy to assist when I needed. I’m looking for to flights together for the greater good as well. Hope you can make it out to a flight night in the near future. You can find a lot of valuable info on our forums as well. See you online.

Hey ElvenGhost,

Glad to see you come aboard. I am glad that you wanted to be here enough to post at 4:00AM when you could have been sleeping! Hopefully many shits will be given, and with the power of giving a shit we can accomplish many things! Just in case you need to catch up, here is my favorite informative link to Star Citizen lore:

docs.google.com/document/d/1bH- … zhoDE/edit

Welcome to ADI. I am also super excited to see us all playing together hopeful alot more content it’s to far away. I am always on Friday nights looking to fly or talk SC. Always down to help new people and I am not alone theirs alot of really helpful people in ADI. Feel free to hit me up Friday nights in mumble.