Docta_Jones Intro

What’s up everyone?! Former tour guide, I currently play ice hockey and love to travel. Always loved space and sci fi genre. Excited to see what Star Citizen is becoming and looking forward to being a part of this org and contributing. Let’s have some fun in the verse!

Welcome to ADI! If you need anything you can bug me on mumble or discord (I know im always DnD on discord, notification spam sucks but ill get DM’s and pings) and if you ever want to go around doing salvage or mining ill help out. Hope to see you around the 'verse!

1 Like

Hey Docta, welcome to the org! Glad to have you here, and glad you’re enjoying Star Citizen! As a former tour guide, do you see yourself getting involved with exploration and transportation in the future? Sounds like the perfect combination for your own “Stanton Shuttle Tours” company :slight_smile: If you ever have any questions, or just want to chat drop me a line anytime!

1 Like

Welcome to the Org, @Docta_Jones , it does seem like this coming up year will be a really interesting one for SC and seems like there will be a lot of new things for the Org to do. Hope to see you in the verse!!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI ! Glad you are here with us

1 Like

Welcome to the org.
I’m interested as well to see how it goes.
Hope to see you around. Let us know if you need anything

1 Like

Hello @Docta_Jones and welcome to ADI! I hope to see you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! We have lots of people on most of the time and do both pick up and planned org activities regularly. Lots of fun to be had and SC is always better with friends! See you in the 'verse!

1 Like

Awesome, Thank you Scarlett. I’ll be taking you up on that at some point as I would love to try the different game play loops.

Thank you Jay. Will definitely be interested in E&S for sure! Appreciate the support.

1 Like

Thank you Vicious, yeah for sure it does. Really hoping we get S42 soon. Can’t wait to dive in.

1 Like

Thanks Super, Definitely feels like I ended up with a great outfit with all the structure and support right off the bat. Looking forward to getting some training in soon!

Thanks Dr. Appreciate the support. After 11 years it finally feels like they are really close.

Thank you Samasu. Like wise. What game play loops are you generally involved with?

Thank you Starfire. Yeah, agreed, way better with friends. I had a great time right after joining with some of the guys. Good group for sure. Looking forward to being involved.

Welcome to ADI my man!

Welcome to ADI, Docta! Glad to have you aboard! If you need any help with anything please don’t hesitate to ask. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

1 Like

Np, I pretty much do it all minus PVP unless provoked that is :wink:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! You must have an extensive amount of stories from your guide days! What position do you usually play for ice hockey? I played goalie and defense mostly! Hope to see you in game!

Thank you Vaegelus! See you again soon!