DMAN13

Hello my name is Patrick and my normal username would be Daeman13. I use DMAN13 as a shorthand version but was a bit forced into it by the fact RSI doesn’t allow handles to match the account username >.> A little about me personally. I’m 23 yr old and have been a member of the US Navy for 5 years, I’m a pretty chill player most of the time. I enjoy survival/exploration type games, discovering new worlds and the little stories hidden within them. Game types I tend to stick to are Sci-Fi, Fantasy, and Action-Adventure. With RPG being a big one I look for. I will occasionally play a First-Person Shooter or indulge in a Starfighter type game but I tend to like the RPG and Exploring elements in games more so.

For Organization purposes I’d be more inclined to Exploration/Survey Division as exploring new planets and documenting resources, creatures, etc etc would be my main focus as I go through the game. I’m quite busy in real life with College and Part-time job work but will do my best to assist however I can.

Hello @DMAN13, and welcome to ADI. o7

If you have not done so yet please get on mumble when you can this weekend to complete your onboarding application, so that we can get you set up with everything you need to participate in org activities. You can find all the information to do that by clicking the above “JOIN ADI” link at the top of this page.

Good to hear that you have some military background, several of us in the org do but it is not a requirement of course. Hope to get to know you better and fly together soon, perhaps at tonight’s friday flight night.

Cheers

Hey there Dman - welcome to the ADI community!

It looks like you’ve already completed the process of being onboarded - which is great!

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (expected to be January or February 2017). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Please note it could take a few days for your application to be processed. That said - the only thing this will delay is your access to the private forums here on this site - once your onboarding is complete you are free to get fully engaged with the ADI community!

@Dman13 Hi there and welcome to ADI It good to see there a new faces about if you have any questions or just want to talk. Feel free to send me a message all grab me on Mumble hope to see you soon

Welcome to ADI Dman! See you in mumble & discord.

Welcome to the ADI, Dman. You might want to check out our Ark server if you like survival games

Welcome to ADI. It sounds like you found the right Org. Well if you find yourself with the time to get ingame hit me up. I fly at 9 pm CST most nights.

Welcome to ADI, DMAN! Great to have you with us, I’m looking forward to meeting you!