DjModeus Reporting

Hi all,

I’m here to blow stuff up.

I flew with DHawk and a few other guys (forgive me there were too many for me to catch all your names) the other night, it was alot of fun and I hope to do it again soon. Hopefully next time I’ll be more helpful and less dead… :laughing:

DjModeus

Heya Dj,

I’m glad to see you decided to join us. Hop on mumble when you can to complete your onboarding (if you aren’t already there) and we’ll get you squared away.

Hey there DjModeus - welcome to the ADI community!

As Texion already mentioned, Iif you haven’t don’t so already, hop onto our mumble server when you get a moment - its a good place to get to know our more active members and staff as well as get some game time in with other players. While you are there, talk to a staff member (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names) about completing your onboarding process - doing this will give you access to the member only forums as well as our discord services.

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Yeah, it definitely was a lot of fun!

I’m glad you guys enjoyed yourselves. More fun to be had in the future here at ADI.

Welcome to ADI, DjModeus! Nice to know you already have some experience flying with us. Good to have you!

Welcome to ADI, DjModeus. See you in mumble

Welcome to ADI DjModeus! We have scheduled flight nights every friday in Star Citizen and both the EU and the US flight night are available to all members. Check the calendar at ADI website. Timezone is US Central.

Welcome DjModeus!

and thank you for your interest in ADI! We can always use someone who likes to blow stuff up! :laughing: I’m glad you already got some time in with a few members. :smiley: Continue to take some time getting settled in and getting to know a few members that you may not already know; we hold a SC/ADI associated Friday night flight night which is where you can get to know many of us. ADI also supports a few other games, such as ARK & CoD, so if your interests lie with any of those, be sure to hook up with us there as well. Any thoughts as to what division you’re looking to focus on within ADI?

Either way, let us know if you have any other questions, and once again, welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1

I planned on flying with the air group. I’m a fighter pilot. I’ll be around a bit more later on this month. My mother-in-law is visiting at the moment and taking up most of my free time.

I did have a question, when I log into the forums I see the ‘general’ ‘introductions’ and ‘technical’ areas, I was thinking of posting some ship weapons related questions as well as some VR related questions, should those be in the general area or is there somewhere else I’m not seeing that would be more appropriate?

Hi Dj, I would recommend posting any theory related material to operations or to your specific division forum if it applies. No need to make our theories on operations public, whether they are implemented or not.