DingusDingus - Introduction

I am Dingus Dingus or Ding Ding for short. I am A classically trained French chef irl and I spend most of my free time drawing and gaming. I am brand new to star citizen and mostly do delivery and things that don’t involve combat but I might change that in the future.

Welcome to ADI Dingus,

Look forward to showing you around the verse o7

Welcome to ADI @DingusDingus

Hope seeing you in the verse very soon o7

Welcome! We def can and will help with combat-stuff or really whatever you want to do in the game!

DingDing- good one! Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI. What’s your ship? Don’t be afraid to sign up for our Salvage events on Wednesday evenings, no experience necessary. It’s a good play to learn the salvage loop.

Welcome to the Org

It is great having you. We have folks who are passionate about every type of gameplay and who are super friendly and willing to help you learn. You can keep an eye on the calendar events and the Discord rooms for random parties. Once again, welcome, and see you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI @DingusDingus! I’ll trade you basic combat lessons for basic classic Français cooking lessons :joy: See you around the 'verse soon!
:taco:

Im not even going to try my French. I only know Bon Appetit. Maybe I spelled that wrong too. But welcome to ADI mate.

The ship I am rockin is the Avenger Titan and I might have to look into those salvage events at some point.

1 Like

Hi DingusDingus, very welcome aboard!

Welcome to the Verse and to ADI DingusDingus!

Ding ding! Welcome to both ADI and the 'verse!

Feel free to add in game and if you ever need an assist, just drop a message in the Discord.

Welcome to ADI Ding Ding!

I hope you enjoy your time here, if you need any help with learning Star Citizen, we are happy to help!

Welcome into ADI! Hope to see you around sometime :smile: