Dezzicus - Introduction

Howdy,
Getting back into star citizen again and found ADI on the Org search page, one of the few that piqued my interest with this size.
Feel free to call me Dezz, im pretty laid back these days so i hope im not too hard to get along with
Really looking forward to hopping in with you!

Welcome to ADI, Dezzicus! There are usually others online to play with. While Star Citizen is the main draw, we play lots of other stuff, too. Looking forward to seeing you around.

Howdy Dezz, and welcome to ADI! Laid back is fairly common around here so no worries. Looking forward to seeing you in the verse.

Hello Dezz,

Nice to hear you are laid back. Most of the org is, so i think you fit in just fine. Welcome to ADI

Welcome Dezz,

I hope you find you’ve made a good choice with ADI. See you around!

Welcome to ADI Dezzicus

Welcome to the org Dezz, if you have any questions feel free to ask

Welcome to ADI Dezz, and so glad you came back to star citizen alot has change since the last time you been here, so if you have any questions feel free to ask anyone of us, otherwise we see you in the verse :smiley:

Howdy and welcome Dezzicus,

good to have you aboard. See you in the verse :slight_smile:

Welcome Dezz,

Great to have you here at ADI, make sure to hop onto mumble in the evenings! We usually almost have something going on, and I’ll see you in the 'verse.