Dex0 new player!

Hello everyone! I am Dexo
Quite a new player here… looking for a very active community to play and have fun with! I am a EU time zone player, so i hope you got EU people too :slight_smile:
I am an ex eve online player (14 years) and i am looking to join the fps team!!

Already applied on RSI website.
Thanks

Dexo,

Welcome Aboard!

Eve Online Huh :slight_smile: , several org members have played that so you will be right at home.

In terms of EU players, you will not be alone and look forward to seeing you online :slight_smile:

I play from Germany so I hope we can team up and play together. I have never had trouble finding other folks to join up and enjoy the game with. Welcome aboard and see you in the verse.

Hello and very welcome!
EU time here as well, no worries there’s many; SC is a majestic game and a giant leap forward from EVE (21 years in New Eden) you’ll definitely like starting this exciting new space adventure being in ADI. See you in the 'verse Dex

Hey, welcome in! Plenty of us EU people to play with for sure, hope to see you in the verse! :smile:

Welcome Dex0!

What do i need to do now guys? Only wait to be accepted? Thanks :slight_smile:

Still playing eve or did you leave it for SC? I got bored from eve eheheh

still playing

Glad you are able to join us! I play with some of our EU players when I play early morning in the US. Hope we can help you along the way in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Dexo.

Ahh nice! So eve and SC are your main games then? Which one do you like the most? :slight_smile:

Hello there @Dexo and welcome to ADI.
I’m in EU as well, so feel free to poke me if you have any questions.

See you in the verse o7

Demolick, i applied to the org on the SC website… what do i need to do now? wait to be accepted and then i should join mumble? Or do you use/have discord too? Thanks :slight_smile:

You should join mumble, it’s the primary communication method. We do have discord, but it’s more like a support feature.

Welcome to ADI! There are a lot of EU olayers and even some of the US people stay up at odd hours so there is always people on doing something. Look forward to seeing you in the verse!