Cwolf42 introduction

Hello all. cwolf42 here. 37M from Virginia. I am a new citizen of this world. I am have been enjoying the Bounty Hunter contracts a lot but willing to go where needed. One team one fight!. I try to be as active as possible. My game hindering factors to game life: I have a 4-year-old and 50% custody of her, Work and Buying a house. I am looking forward to meeting you fine people and exploring this massive the verse.

v/r
Chris “cwolf42”

1 Like

Welcome to ADI cwolf42. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to playing with you.

Here there CWolf, and welcome to ADI. Lots of fun things to do in the 'verse. But, real world first. Certainly so where kids are involved. They are only young once. :wink: See you in the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI!

We’re glad to have you here and hope that you have fun flying with us.

See you in the 'Verse!

Hi @B60_Rick, welcome to ADI. What ship are you finding useful for those bounty contracts?

I think you’ll find a lot of folks here in similar circumstances, cwolf - I wouldn’t think of any of that a hindrance! Looking forward to teaming up with you here - bounty hunting is very popular here of late, a real money maker.

Hi CWolf, welcome to ADI. What ship do you have? Looking forward to flying with you in theer verse. pop on Mumble and see you there (around your early afternoon/evening as i’m UK based).
Sharpe.

Welcome Chris. Real life comes first, but there’s always someone around when you’re ready to get your SC on. See you out there
Hercules

Hi Cwolf42, welcome to ADI!
I like your Team Spirit and it looks like you’ll do very well in ADI. Don’t forget to check the calendar so you can join in the next OrgOP, they are really fun to join and meet other members of the Org.
With ADI you never need to fly alone and with that I hope to see you in the next Org op :slight_smile:

Once again, welcome.

Hi cwolf42,
Welcome to ADI. We have a good mix of members here and I am sure that you will fit right in :slight_smile: