CWD-0173's Introduction

Hi, all,

I signed with ADI going back a year or two and finally can participate - which is great as 3.0 gets closer.

I voluntarily released from the logistics branch of the Canadian Armed Forces when I was 20 so I could start a family, now have a cute daughter and doting partner, and am en route to returning to the CAF as an Intelligence Operator. I’m in the C&T division and look forward to implementing ‘trade raids’ to maximize the corp’s profits and minimize casualties… I’m hoping to lend my existing and future knowledge gained from the military to do this.

I also really, really love spaceships.

Hi CWD0173,

Glad you were able to work out your access. Thanks for your service, and hope to see you out in the verse.

Welcome to ADI.

Welcome aboard. Hit me up if you need any thing. :slight_smile:

Hey, welcome back CWD0173.

Good to hear you are eager to get stuck into 3.0 when that eventually arrives here. Should be plenty of cargo around to haul.

Cheers o7

Hello ByzantineHero,

welcome to ADI.
Glad you join us and want to help us and share your experience in the C&T division. I hope you have fun flying with us.
Join us in mumble and discord, so we can meet eachother.

See you around here and the verse

Welcome back ByzantineHero,

glad you we’re able to get your family going and make time for to hang with us…not too many people can pull it off, especially with young ones. However, it looks like you’re just in time, what with 3.0 right around the corner! :laughing: I also want to add a thanks and my appreciation for your service…from an allied point of view, what with me being USAF. :wink: When I was deployed to Afghanistan I got to work pretty close with a few CAF guys and had a blast. :smiley:

Either way, I’m sure C&T is glad to have you back. Be sure to continue to hop on Mumble and refresh yourself with a few of the many more members now than when you originally became an ADI member. In the meantime, be sure to check out and hang out in some of the more active games such as ARK, ARMA, PUBG and or BF1 :smiley: while we push towards the release of 3.0! As you already know, partake in the Friday night flight night, hosted by ADI for Star Citizen (EU and US times respectively, but you’re more than welcome to join up with both) and brush any dust off those flying skills!

Be sure to let us know if you have any questions, and once again welcome to the ADI family!

Hey! Glad to have you on board and hope to see you sometime soon im sure you will do great! :slight_smile:

Hi CWD0173,

Glad to see that you’re thinking of getting more involved again once 3.0 comes out. That patch is going to make the alpha a lot more exciting. I know I’m really looking forward to it.